Share your snow pics!

thanks for the commments guys ! taking her for a walk in the now was so funny too ! but ur right , gotta be the best pic ever !

and as for my car , yeh im a complete car freak jence being admin on a girly car website :wink: had a rough quote for the repair at nearly £500 :shock:

that picture is so funny G3m ! you should send it in to richard and judy or something !

Snow013.jpg

Snow006.jpg

Daddy took out the sledge :) She loved it

nicki said:
Dionne, you're always in your P.J's :rotfl:

Great pica everyone. Nearly all the snow's gone here now :cry:

hahaha i no i love pjs if im in the house i could never wear clothes. as soon as i get in i get the pjs on :lol:

plus they are new pjs and it was only 10.30am and it is my birthday today :cheer:

glitzyglamgirl said:
skatty said:
Before I had Leorah me and my DH would have a bottle of wine and take my dog for a walk about midnight and use her poo bags to sledge down the hills :rotfl:

I hope they were empty :shock: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We weren't that drunk!!!

I love all the pics of the kiddies enjoying the snow, bless their little red noses :)

We woke up to a blizzard this morning, might of known we wouldn't be that lucky!

This was my garden about half 7 in the morning!! lol

Picture666.jpg

Picture664.jpg

Picture663.jpg

Happy birthday Dionne!

I thought that was it for snow, but its coming down again today, ive come into work today as couldnt take another day off but ive got a feeling im leaving the car at bottom of mountain and walking it later lol

yup snow is coming here again too :roll:

wish it would stop, driving up to Midlands tomorrow.

Don't I sound miserable :rotfl:

Happy Birthday Dionne!!! Hope u had a wkd day and got lots of pressies :D

Tori x x x

sorry its a late 'un chick but HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: hope you had a fantastic day :dance:

the snow is sooooo bad here at the mo!

We had a massive snowball fight earlier owen just looked on in amazment!!!!! bless him. :lol:

Well the rain is meant to be on the way so god help us tomorrow when it's all turned into ice! :roll:

me and nathan this morning.
[/img]
2007_0209meal060057.jpg

ive got a cold thats why i look like sh*t :D

This was my garden this morning, left over from yesterday. It rained earlier but there's still snow around.

Front Garden:
FrontGardenSnow.jpg

Back Garden:
BackGardenSnow.jpg

Great pic :D

It's snowing really heavy here now,(bolton) only got a dusting yesterday, it's been sleet most of the day but since about 6pm it's been snow and stuck and still going well :D

Pity is baba is so low i can't bend down to play in it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back