im so bloomin mad!

tuck

Reaction score
I got my digi camera out to get the spare memory card which I always keep in the case with the camera, it werent there, DH had taken the camera the other nite to take some pics of new appartment so when he got in from work I asked if he'd seen it - his reply was 'was it purple?', I said yes and he said' I thought it was rubbish so threw it away' :evil: aaaaaagh, now he wonders why im pxxxed off with him! :x :x :x :x :x :x

it also means that I cant use the new digi photo frame that I got for my birthday as you have to put a memory card in it and I was gonna use the one i currently have in camera as it has all the baby pics on and use my spare one in camera, I cant afford to buy another one at mo!

camera = rubbish?? what fecking planet is he on? :wall:

have a hug hun, sorry you cant take pics with it tho :hug:

What a berk! How can you think a memory card is rubbish? It doesn't even look like rubbish. I thought blokes were supposed to be the technical ones? (I once got into real trouble with my fella for putting the battery back into his camera the wrong way round. We had to fish it out with a penknife!).

Has he offered to pay for its replacement? (If he does, or even if he doesn't, your best bet is to get it from eBay as the price differences between that and the high street are huge. I got my 4GB CF card for £15 instead of the more like £80 in Jessops.)

AllieW said:
What a berk! How can you think a memory card is rubbish? It doesn't even look like rubbish. I thought blokes were supposed to be the technical ones? (I once got into real trouble with my fella for putting the battery back into his camera the wrong way round. We had to fish it out with a penknife!).

Has he offered to pay for its replacement? (If he does, or even if he doesn't, your best bet is to get it from eBay as the price differences between that and the high street are huge. I got my 4GB CF card for £15 instead of the more like £80 in Jessops.)

I was gonna say try ebay, we got ours dirt cheap from there :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back