:o)

trixipaws

Reaction score
oh, im loving the sunshine! im feeling MUCH brighter inside today than i have been lately- sunshine really helps! its really hot and bright and iv just drunk a pina colada and it was VERY yummy! i want another but i'd be drunk if i had any more so i cant, alas!

but im loving being off work, and my boyf off too- and he's been lovely today- he went to fetch melissa in the morning and he massaged my feet in bed before i even got up! bless him he can be such a gem sometimes!

i hope the weather stays nice tomorrow for melissa's birthday. and i hope its nice on sunday when its her party- we've tidied all the garden and jet-washed the paving bits (well, my boyf has lol) and he bought a new table and bench set worth £500 (it was reduced to £250 or something) so it looks well nice outside, and we bought party food and paper plates/cups etc this morning so i really hope we can have the party outside! :pray:

iv felt pretty gloomy the last 2 or 3 weeks so i just wanna share my sparkley mood today, hope it lasts :D

awww trixi...its amazing what a bit of sunshine can do.... can't believe Mellisa is one already... :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww see the sunshines coming out in time for the party !!!
I think its just much harder to be gloomy when its all bright and sunny and evrything looks better in the sunshine, plus you get to wear all your nice clothes !!! :cheer: :dance:

yayy! glad you're feeling better, parties and sunshine are so good for cheering you up, aren't they? Happy Birthday in advance for Melissa....can't believe she's one already! :shock: Spunds like you've got a good party planned- hopefully the weather will hold!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good for you Trix!!!

Hope Millie has a fantastic birthday!

xxx

:hug: :hug:

sounds like you are having a fabulous day hun im off as well and like you enjoying the sun so much, really does make us feel so much better def,

i hope melissa has a lovely birthday and party, hope she gets spoilt, anyway hope your well hun havent spoken for ages. hope to catch up properly one day soon xx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back