shaking, smiling, floating

Congratulations once again hun. See you over in 1st tri :) xx

congrats to you to !!!haha defo see you there always new you would!!!

i am on cloud nine!! little bit scared trying not to get to excited but yeah feels amazing :)

hey girls im 9dpo and got my BFP today!!!

cant believe it been trying for so long!!
just hope this one is for keeps now :)

it hasnt sunk in at all yet and i cant quite believe it wahoo!!!!!

thank you everyone :)

Awwwwww BIG CONGRATS minxies I seen one of ur posts somewhere else and thought aww is she sooo had to come check it out :). Now put ur feet up relax and get the OH to wait on u hand and foot :) :).

Hope this posts, my phone is not working very weel today grrrr

Ta da another BFP !! Love it!! Big congrats Hun xx

Yay!! I'm so chuffed for you hun, wishing a very healthy 9 months xxx

Awwwwww BIG CONGRATS minxies I seen one of ur posts somewhere else and thought aww is she sooo had to come check it out :). Now put ur feet up relax and get the OH to wait on u hand and foot :) :).

Hope this posts, my phone is not working very weel today grrrr[/QUOTE]

thank you!! haha it stil hasnt sunk in feels like im pretending lol!! well if it wasnt for the fact its making me poorly lol ...

but yes the OH has been pre warned he will be looking after me and ill do everything i can to make this a sticky bean :) starting with relaxing :)

defo hun :) and as i said on ur post i lost my first one so we can stay positive together :) do you know how far gone you are? im only 3 weeks

Make a pregnancy ticker

Sorry i havent congratulated you sooner ive been too wrapped up in myself and worrying- so CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done ,now enjoy yourself and relax xxx

Well done Minxy!!!

Really really pleased for you!! xxxxx

thank you girls :)

piglets how are you doing now :) xx

defo hun :) and as i said on ur post i lost my first one so we can stay positive together :) do you know how far gone you are? im only 3 weeks

Make a pregnancy ticker

I think from my calculations i'm around 4 weeks, but i've never had a stable cycle so it could be less - its certainly no more than 4 weeks though!

will cross my fingers for both of us! I've only just today registered at my local GP surgery after moving here 6 months ago, so i've got a wait a while before i can confirm it with the doctor.

I don't know if its the same for you but i'm excited but not as much as i was last time. Think its because in the back of my mind i'm slightly anxious...trying to stay positive though as the stress and worry cant be good.

Im doing ok thanks, its finally sunk in now. I finally got a positive on the tesco digi and internet cheapy (only v.faint on the IC though still- sensitive my a**!!) so i feel its real now. Discharge is still there a little but not much and my lines are getting clearer so im not too worried today.xxx

Last edited:
I think from my calculations i'm around 4 weeks, but i've never had a stable cycle so it could be less - its certainly no more than 4 weeks though!

will cross my fingers for both of us! I've only just today registered at my local GP surgery after moving here 6 months ago, so i've got a wait a while before i can confirm it with the doctor.

I don't know if its the same for you but i'm excited but not as much as i was last time. Think its because in the back of my mind i'm slightly anxious...trying to stay positive though as the stress and worry cant be good.[/QUOTE]

we're pretty close then :) i had to go docs straight away wanna get ball rolling, i know exactly how you feel hun, i feel like i should be over the moon happy and im not i am of course so happy and feel blessed but i actually could cry with how scared i am now. i didnt make it to 12 weeks lost mine at 7-8weeks so just hoping praying and doing everything i can that this time there a little fighter :) if u get down at all im always here to chat to :)
sometimes helps to talk to people who know.

but until then we can enjoy our BFP !!!...

and piglet thats good hun!! im sure the discharge is jsut implantion which is normal :) heres hoping we all have a happy and healthy 9months!! and we get to do it all together :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back