Shagaluf here i come!

cassi

Reaction score
Well hopefully tonight i will be booking my first girls holiday!!! me and 4 friends will be venturing (touchwood) to shagaluf in october for a week :D

and i have found a bargain!!! with thompson freestyle for £107 each!!!

I know i know its out of season but it was my mates idea and she is away in july n sept so only choice..but yeyeyeye :D

OCTOBER!!!! thats so long away Cassi

Go for it!! You will have an amazing time :cheer:

I had my second girls holiday there. I stayed in hotel feista junglar, pool was amazing, apart from night time when everyone would shag in it hahahahahaha xxxx

lol hope you have a great time. It will soon come round.

And Alan is ok with this lol?

Its alot colder in Magalouf in October isn't it?

If you havn't booked it yet, see if you can get a cheap deal to the Canaries, will be much better wether!

jennywren said:

If you havn't booked it yet, see if you can get a cheap deal to the Canaries, will be much better wether!

the wether will be fine but we are going for the night life not the sun anyway lol...it wont be cold il say low 20's which is fine for me :).

of course alan is ok with it :rotfl:

Its in Majorca claire...

Im staying in the fiesta junglar!!!!!!!!

jennywren said:

besides going to the canaries in may :D

yay i love it there, hope you have a great holiday. i have been there loads i went on a 18-30's there and it was ratio 1 girl - 20 men in our hotel :lol:
we used to go out at night dressed in sexy stickings etc lol
a\nd the hit song then was "sexy" cant remember the group??? "sexy every thing about you is so sexy you dont even no what youv got"
:rotfl: the good old days where i was slim single fresh and could drink all night. and my only worry in life was getting the money for my next bender.

fair play to ya Cas, shows you can be a mummy and still have your Life
thumb.gif

where you going in may?

cassi said:
Im staying in the fiesta junglar!!!!!!!!

best pool out there!!!!!!!!!!! yey

and best balcony (sp) for shout off!!! haha

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back