Yay i booked my holiday - link added so u can b nosey :)

Tori

Reaction score
ok, so dont laugh but i booked my holiday - its no where exotic but me and leah are off to Chester for a week - staying in a really nice hotel with Twin double beds - haa haa got a bigger room cos of Leahs cot bed! How cool. Chris is up in Chester atm so im going up there too see him and also to just get away - which is just what i need atm as im struggling. Im so looking foward to it, can take leah to the zoo, parks, go for nice bike rides around the grounds of the hotel. We can go swimming in the pool there and i just cant wait to get away n relax with my little baby girl :D

Im kinda nervous as iv never taken leah away on my own b4 but im sure it will b great.

Im not going till July but booked now as iv got the money - well £££

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can anyone recommend a good travel cot that i can use when i go away, ta x

yay I'm sure your hols will be really relaxing :)

Nice one have a great time it'll do you good! :hug:

I'm jealous I love Chester zoo! :cheer:

Wow, do you know how posh Carden Park is???!!!! Its mega gorgeous!! My sis and her hubby stayed there for their first anniversary. You might bump into a footballer or two :wink: I am soooo jealous!!!!

We live not far from Chester, is such a beautiful city, make sure you put a day aside to look round the shops, its great for shopping. Went to the zoo a few weeks ago with Rubes, havent been for at least 10 years, and its fab, I loved it!! They have fab baby facilities too. Take a picnic and blanket as there is a lovely big picnic field and the cafe there is expensive! Cheshire Oaks Outlet isnt far too, that full of mega shops

Make sure you take loads of piccies, I am dying to see inside the hotel, its very nice. You will have a great time, enjoy :hug: :hug:

Oh, and if you have access to car, and run out of things to do, The Wirral isnt far (where we live) and thats full of lovely beaches, country parks or North Wales isnt far too, there are some fab places there too. :cheer:

Rubys mummy said:
Wow, do you know how posh Carden Park is???!!!! Its mega gorgeous!! My sis and her hubby stayed there for their first anniversary. You might bump into a footballer or two :wink: I am soooo jealous!!!!

:shock: Oh god i hope i dont stick out like a sore thumb :oops:

Tori said:
:shock: Oh god i hope i dont stick out like a sore thumb :oops:

:hug: Dont be daft, a gorgeous young lady like you, you will be right at home :hug: You will have an amazing time, I am so excited for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back