SEX!!!

Because I had a bleed at 28 weeks I was told by the consultant
to avoid sex until 35 weeks :shock: even though I know the bleed
wasn't caused through sex (we hadn't done the deed for a couple weeks).
I feel a bit self conscious in my naked state anyway at the
moment, and dh thinks he'll hit the baby with his weapon :roll: xxx

ALOT less now, we used to jump eachother every day or more :oops: probley why I ended up pregnant!!! But now I just cant be arsed! I feel sorry for him but I think he understands. probs doing it once a month now hes got the phobia of poking Pip too! He always asks if she will be okay!

Spritzer said:
looks like im one of the only people doing it more then :shock:

then again im just week 31 so we shall see what i'm saying about it come week 37!

been there... it was about week 32/33 when sex ceased here. OH just couldnt do it, the bump got in the way. I used to tell him he may have to in the last couple of weeks and he just looked at me in fear, it was very funny

I have spd and a massive bump. I am often in pain also. So, though I am a sex maniac, and still a nymph in my head....body is not as willing!

Sunday morning we had sex in spoons though...I wanted to see if it got me going...It was surprisingly good :oops:

Baby tends to go quiet when I contemplate sex lol....

I wonder how many men are endowed enough to poke a non engaged baby in the head??? I think it is optimistic thinking for at least 50% :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
Sunday morning we had sex in spoons though...I wanted to see if it got me going...It was surprisingly good :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: For a minuet I was thinking you meant you had rudey in Wetherspoons! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I saw Westlife on a TV advert and wanted to sleep with them all, I don't even like Westlife :D I just love bedroom antics, but I did go off it after Isaac was born, for a few months, due to being a knackered zombie, so I'm not stopping until after LO arrives, despite anything!

nickilubs said:
fuffins1981 said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: For a minuet I was thinking you meant you had rudey in Wetherspoons! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The fear of being caught there may have actually worked and sent me into labour :rotfl:

My sex drive dropped from Day 1 but we had been doing it at least once a week.....until last week when Dexter decided to have a party in my belly as we were just getting down to it and it put OH off!! It's difficult to get comfy now too so we're just doing "other things".....but now I'm off work and more relaxed I quite fancy giving it a go again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back