Sex?

KellyHook

Reaction score
hello ladies :wave:

Well its been nearly 3 weeks since i had Charlie, i had no stitches and feel fine down there, since Charlie has been born me and OH relationship has gone from strength to strength we are so in love :) and to be honest i just cant wait to jump him, but wanted to know how soon after giving birth did you :bd: and did it hurt?

xx

I dtd 3 weeks after having charley and it was fine.
Just take it slowly and enjoy ;)

only had my LO a week ago, and i got stitches so i guess i got a waiting game on my hands!

I can't even remember. I think it was somewhere between 8-10 weeks after Lucas was born. We just took it slowly. I had stitches. xx

take it slow...tell him slow things down you'll fine

Anyone know if you should wait till bleeding stops? I read you have to be careful of infections if your still bleeding?

I'm pretty sure I was told to wait until bleeding had stopped before DTD. I have had c sections and both times we waited about 5 weeks. With my first I bled until then anyway and we just took it slow as I was a little tender still and even though 'down there' was technically ok it was a little sore at first. Mainly due to hormonal changes I reckon. Actually after my son we waited about 10 weeks but that wasn't a conscious decision, as we lost him we just weren't up to anything physical at all until then.

I ws about 8 - 10 weeks before we tried. I had internal stitches and it was sore tho! :/ ok now tho x

I DTD shortly after 4 weeks, possibly 5 weeks.

4 weeks or beyond was advised at my antenatal classes and that's why I waited to shortly after that time. But tbh I don't think I could've let my OH near me any sooner! I was worried about it being sore and I'd had a few stitches, but we took it easy and it was grand. However I didn't feel as tight down below as before! It's starting to feel tighter the more time passes, but I don't think I'll ever be as tight as I once was before. :lol: x

I won't be having sex for a while yet! But... Sorry if tmi... I feel incredible tight down there, like when they stitched me they tightened it up! lol weird :/ xx

well me and OH dtd today, after 3 weeks. felt great, but we took it slow and gentle to start just in case!

just got to do it whenever you feel comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back