SEX..........

Sarah babe

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I want sex so much i am constantly wanting it but am finding it hard with my partner as it just hurts when he is having sex with me, trying to put this nicly, we have tried everything and even when i am on top i can only do it for 15 minuets then my belly feels horrible so i guess im looking for advice on sex any suggestions?

Sarah babe said:
i can only do it for 15 minuets

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I can only manage about 5 minutes at the minute, then I'm out of breath!!! You are doing great with 15 minutes Sarah!

Why not try the 'quickie' approach?? Don't try to make it a marathon session, but try for a quickie, and if thats not enough, try another quickie a bit later???

ive been feeling like sex all the time :oops: but instead of alot of sex at once we have "quickies" lol

lol ive even been dreaming about sex :oops:

I know i love the quickie thing but i love full blown (sorry to be so bold) i like to have a session then break for 20 - 30 and back on!! i have always been like that but will try the quickie approch and c what happens but i just find it hard in every position it either hurts or my belly gets in the way and the baby, who we know know is a boy, seems to kick whilst we are on the job!

Sarah babe said:
i can only do it for 15 minuets

Only, :shock:
You know what they say, little and often.

I too feel the need quite a lot. Can I suggest a vibrator? Im being serious. Or one of those new durex play things, you get them in boots. Very discreet. Looks like a condom packet.

Have you tried both on ur sides. You infront and him behind? :oops:

Ive got a book with a pic of this in, but im not going to put it up because its a bit naughty lol

I told the OH that I probably wont be wanting sex anymore when I get bigger.
So he bought a 'sex during pregnancy book' :roll:

Have you tried both on ur sides. You infront and him behind
yeah i have tried that but i just feel tension on my tummy its really hard to find a good postion and he is scared case he hurts me bless him i have a sex book some off the things in there are for really flexible people!

try doggie style - its easier on the bump. Or lay on the bed and let partner stand up at side of bed.

OMG! :shock: i can't believe im saying all this . Use your imagination and experiments sarah! :lol: :lol:

I have tried that i think im just going to get vibrator much easier as i have tried everything possible and cant seem to get in a comfortable position

lauramum01 said:
Or one of those new durex play things, you get them in boots. Very discreet. Looks like a condom packet.

Eh?? I've missed these. What are they Laura???

you'll still get a hard uncomfy tummy with one of those sarah :oops: :oops: its coz your enjotying it. Its normal to get a hard tummy while having sex :)

You lucky thing. I have been on a complete no sex from 25 weeks, Im gagging for it, not quite sure how we would get on as I have blossomed since then!!! Im hoping I can start having sex again in about 2 weeks time

budge said:
try doggie style - its easier on the bump. Or lay on the bed and let partner stand up at side of bed.

OMG! :shock: i can't believe im saying all this . Use your imagination and experiments sarah! :lol: :lol:

lol! :lol:

When im in my last few months theres no-way im doing doggy style.
My OH would think there was a whale in the bed lol :oops:

Think OH is going to have to amuse himself when my baby bump gets bigger lol

budge said:
you'll still get a hard uncomfy tummy with one of those sarah :oops: :oops: its coz your enjotying it. Its normal to get a hard tummy while having sex :)

true, the tummy does go a bit hard.

its aslo good at the end of pregnancy to have sex as sperm has prostoglandidns in that trigger labour :D :D
Hubby was bouncing all the way to bed everynight when i told him this.

tankett said:
lauramum01 said:
Or one of those new durex play things, you get them in boots. Very discreet. Looks like a condom packet.

Eh?? I've missed these. What are they Laura???

I bought it for a laugh. Its like a ring that goes over the mans willy and it has a wee bit that vibrates. Dh didnt see the joke but at £6 a shot I wasnt throwing it out. :twisted:

It was from Boots, that makes it okay.

budge said:
try doggie style
That hurts my bump dammit..
i will tell you whats comfy..i lie on my side sticking my bum out and he lies behind me :D

yes thats a good one eblinx

we go through the karma sutra!

Try reading a book while hes at it. it takes your mind off all the discomfort and time flies! ! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back