Sex Toys

Flossy82 said:
Omg i hope he's not batting for the otherside budge if not id have something to worry about!!!! :rotfl:

i reckon you have something to worry about already flossy :shock:

Hahaha i have wondered before now if he wasnt wanting to turn to being a wowan after seeing him in my bra once :shock: Only kidding that was for a laugh but it made me wonder though! :wink:

Flossy82 said:
Hahaha i have wondered before now if he wasnt wanting to turn to being a wowan after seeing him in my bra once :shock: Only kidding that was for a laugh but it made me wonder though! :wink:

OMG *faints*

Just woke up and come to read this - best laugh I've had at 7.00 in the morning in ages. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think he maybe a cross dresser on the quiet you know!!! :wink: :rotfl:

laetitia85 said:
some of these toys look like weapons of mass destruction

i agree! some of them scare the shite out of me :shock:

my DH once decided to act out that advert where the woman comes home - throws back the duvet and finds her husband in her underwear.

He did it a bit too well and fell asleep before I came home..... :shock: :rotfl:

I wet myself laughing and everyone sang the song from the advert "I love you baby..." for weeks

Ruined a perfectly good set of lingerie as well...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at that space hopper! That is sooo funny. I've got a few outfits and vibrators but I can't see whats sexy about bouncing round the bedroom on a spacehopper!
My other half had a mail order catalogue a while back that had a selection of gimp masks in, we were both crying with laughter...some of the stuff is hilareous.
I would be tempted to have a go at the other half with a strap on so he knows what its like up the poop shoot, but I don't think he'd be up for it somehow :rotfl:

muppetmummy said:
I would be tempted to have a go at the other half with a strap on so he knows what its like up the poop shoot, but I don't think he'd be up for it somehow :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
this thread made me laugh so much my tummy hurt
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member