SEX TOYS & PREGNANCY?

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
:shock: OK I am sorry if this affends anyone but I have to ask...

I was in Ann Summers yesterday with a mate (she was after some raunchy xmas undies!) when we decided for a giggle to go into the naughty naughties department.

I didnt buy anything but I must say I did wonder can pregnant women use them?

Seems abit of a taboo question I know as its something you usually discuss with close mates, but I am the first in my friendship group to have a baby!

So does anyone know?... :rotfl:

Shouldnt see why a normal toy would do any harm it's just like having sex really id think anyway...

Dont no about the ones that that wiggle n things though... dont really fancy one of those though they look a bit painful to me. Like the new rampant rabbit its like a monster. :rotfl:

thats the one id run a mile if my OH came near me with that thing!

Think il stick with the real thing.. well when i eventually feel like it. Seem to have lost my libido lately just dont seem to get the urge. OH has to get me going before i even think about it.

And i used to jump on him every other day :rotfl: :rotfl:

x-kirsty-x said:
I have the normal rampant rabbit and still use it :)

Yep, don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

I was just about to check up on you Vicky, haven't seen you posting lately?

Yep im with Kirsty still been using mine :cheer:

Where do you get your drive from ladies???? :rotfl: Theres only me and poor Scarlet06 who have lost ours, all this talk of willies and rabbits has put me off my curry!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

Lol we dont use them but im sure there fine, glad to hear alot of us still have have our sex lives, i didnt loose it with Kiara either .Claire81 and Scarlet06 im sure you will get it back soon enough, then you can make up for missed time :lol:

Katrina

I never used mine while i was pregnant with alastair but i remeber using it only once when i was pregnant with sophie and i was so upset after thinking what if it was touching her head and all the vibrations have given her brain damage :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

never used it again after that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

infact i hardly use mine at all :D

well I have to admit I have owned one since I was a student and me and mates all went out sex and city style and brought one havent used mine for a few months though seem to have lost my sex drive!!!

I wish I had it back sometimes but my OH is a star and doesnt mind :rotfl:

still using mine too.

my pg book just says be careful and gentle as they are more rigid than the real thing.

Shows how normal they are now though how they actually mention them in my baby book :rotfl:

My wife used hers when she was pregnant with each of our three boys - she thinks I don't know!

holy crap this is an old thread thats just been bought back to the top ??? :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back