sex (tmi post )

chrystal

Reaction score
Since gettin my bfp i have been to scared to as it caused bleeding with my last daughter but i did yesterday and straight away i had period cramping but no bleeding im just wondering if any one else had this?

i am the same as you, when i was pregnant with my daughter i had a few tiny bleeds after sex and then when i was 11 1/2 weeks i had a huge bleed literally running out of me after sex.i was so sure i had lost her and i felt so guilty, i am happy to say she was fine and they could see on the scan the area of bleeding so had to take it easy.since then i have had an ectopic and bleed after sex with that and even think that was what made me rupture when i did.i have told my partner he is going nowhere near me and not sure how either of us are going to last 9 months but i am so frightened to and would never forgive myself.i really don't want to have frightened any of you ladies sex is supposed to be fine as long as you are not high risk and I had no problems with my son.i hope the cramping goes away for you Hun, maybe you just overdid a bit! Xx

thanks hun i was high risk after my 12 week scan with my last hoping not to be this time..i wont be doing it again till after scan n knowing baby is ok..lol couldnt go 9 months but would if was best for baby then obv i could go a year lol xx

I got mega cramping afterwards, so bad I wanted to cry and cramps never bother me. Haven't had sex since due to other issues though so can't say if its happened again

I've only had sex once since falling pregnant and that was on my and OH's anniversary after he proposed to me. I had some slight discomfort and a bit of cramping but no bleeding. I refuse to have sex at all now because of all the stories of bleeding and MCs I've heard of after sex, I know sex doesn't cause MC's but I worry too much so I'd rather wait until after my dating scan.

xxx

I've had sex a few times since falling pregnant - haven't bled, but definitely sore afterwards and very sensitive during - sorry if tmi but I'm finding going on top is better because I can control it then and stop oh getting too vigorous! Lol. You just have to go with what your comfortable with though - took me til about 8 weeks and having had an early scan before I'd let him any where near me - you can't be having sex and just worrying the whole time xxx

I didnt realise it could cause issues? weve just been continuing as normal and had no problems. you all have me worried now though!! :/ :( x

I didnt realise it could cause issues? weve just been continuing as normal and had no problems. you all have me worried now though!! :/ :( x

having sex is perfectly safe hun
i was just wondering if any one else had the cramping pains afterwards dont worry xx

I've only had sex once since falling pregnant and that was on my and OH's anniversary after he proposed to me. I had some slight discomfort and a bit of cramping but no bleeding. I refuse to have sex at all now because of all the stories of bleeding and MCs I've heard of after sex, I know sex doesn't cause MC's but I worry too much so I'd rather wait until after my dating scan.

xxx

I have a scan friday if all goes ok i will be waitin till 12 week mark...xx

I got mega cramping afterwards, so bad I wanted to cry and cramps never bother me. Haven't had sex since due to other issues though so can't say if its happened again

thanks hun the cramps where bad n i still have mild cramping but had that since before bfp n really bad cramping to.xx

getting cramps afterwards is normal hun I read that it sends ripples through the uterus which causes the cramps, even a little spotting is normal because the whole area is so much more sensitive so any little knock can cause a bleed. Have fun and enjoy!!!!

thanks hun the cramps where bad n i still have mild cramping but had that since before bfp n really bad cramping to.xx

Yeah me too - the cramps have been fine up until the point of him hitting the spot so to speak. It would definitely say it was a result of pleasure. Think sex without that would have been fine!

Yeah me too - the cramps have been fine up until the point of him hitting the spot so to speak. It would definitely say it was a result of pleasure. Think sex without that would have been fine!

lol i have to agree ...althou im now gettin cramps on both sides quite painful think ive over done it early night n week of nothing lol :D xxx

With both of my pregnancies I had a very short but quite heavy bleed after sex in early pregnancy. After about 11 or 12 weeks, I stopped bleeding after sex and everything was fine. I also got a bit of cramping afterwards and one of the reasons is that your uterus contracts when you have an orgasm. It's weird now I'm this far along in my pregnancy, after an orgasm, my belly goes rock hard for about 10 minutes and it feels a bit strange!

This is so strange, i've got a night planned with oh after my beans on toast! ;-)

I'm so happy you started this thread Chrystal!

We haven't had sex since our BFP (I don't really feel up to it very often!!!) but have done other stuff here and there (gotta keep him happy lol!) but I always seem to get cramping afterwards. I considered having sex the other day but now that I've read others have cramping after with that too I don't think I'll bother. xx

Omg read this thread yesterday and thought people were over reacting a bit tbh then had sex and bled. Sex is now off the menu till the second trimester!!! X.

I'm so happy you started this thread Chrystal!

We haven't had sex since our BFP (I don't really feel up to it very often!!!) but have done other stuff here and there (gotta keep him happy lol!) but I always seem to get cramping afterwards. I considered having sex the other day but now that I've read others have cramping after with that too I don't think I'll bother. xx

Lol i will be waiting now till im over 12 weeks i had no bleeding this time just cramping lol x

Omg read this thread yesterday and thought people were over reacting a bit tbh then had sex and bled. Sex is now off the menu till the second trimester!!! X.

my midwife told me you bleed afetr as your blood vessels are more sensitive ...i would wait to i did when i was pregnant with my daughter xx

So is it better after 12 weeks? I was concerned that as your bigger it might hurt more, but then I've heard stories about women being really horny later on lol. Truth?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back