sex (tmi post )

So is it better after 12 weeks? I was concerned that as your bigger it might hurt more, but then I've heard stories about women being really horny later on lol. Truth?? X

i think so as you have a bump you find new positions to try ..my sex life defo returned at 2 weeks with my last althou i had to be careful after the 20 week mark as my placenta was low lying...im hoping after the 12 weeks i will be ok to have sex again with out cramping lol xx

I didnt realise it could cause issues? weve just been continuing as normal and had no problems. you all have me worried now though!! :/ :( x

having sex is perfectly safe hun
i was just wondering if any one else had the cramping pains afterwards dont worry xx

Ah I getcha!! I have generally been feeling rubbish the vast majority of the time so it's hard to isolate what has caused it. Not "doing the deed" as much as usual on a count of I'm ALWAYS exhausted at the moment, but yeah the cramps for me are just random, I hope you're okay :)

I went to my doc to have the pregnancy confirmed this week and she told me not to have sex for a couple of weeks until the baby settles in a bit more. Think I'll wait longer than that after reading this thread! X

I love sex- me and my hubby love a good session we think my MMC last time was caused by our rough and tumble- never any bleeding but need something to blame I guess

So with that in mind he refuses to have sex with me until 12 weeks

I'm like a dog pining for food at the moment hahaha

I didnt realise it could cause issues? weve just been continuing as normal and had no problems. you all have me worried now though!! :/ :( x

having sex is perfectly safe hun
i was just wondering if any one else had the cramping pains afterwards dont worry xx

Ah I getcha!! I have generally been feeling rubbish the vast majority of the time so it's hard to isolate what has caused it. Not "doing the deed" as much as usual on a count of I'm ALWAYS exhausted at the moment, but yeah the cramps for me are just random, I hope you're okay :)

im okaii hun n im the same to tired to do the deed..i hope my energy returns soon i miss sex lol xx hope your ok to x

I went to my doc to have the pregnancy confirmed this week and she told me not to have sex for a couple of weeks until the baby settles in a bit more. Think I'll wait longer than that after reading this thread! X
i have never been told to wait think i will ask my midwife once i have booked in xx

I love sex- me and my hubby love a good session we think my MMC last time was caused by our rough and tumble- never any bleeding but need something to blame I guess

So with that in mind he refuses to have sex with me until 12 weeks

I'm like a dog pining for food at the moment hahaha

haha thats like me and my partner sex every night n in the day when not working n baby napping so twice in 3 weeks in a loooong time..hope the next 5 pass soon...LOL xx

Lol you guys are rabbits!!

Saying that, people who have asked us how long it took for me to get pregnant are surprised when I said it happened first time - we had sex every day haha. Hey... it worked!! x

Orgasms and cramps go hand in hand ;-) x

Lol i wasnt tryin to get pregnant he has 3 children from previous n i have one plus our daughter n now another goin to be a houseful was rather shocked but so happy..
And you call us rabbits haha glad it worked for you xx

I do agree orgasims go hand in hand with cramps down side lol...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back