Sex Offenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbi

Reaction score
A man has created a site via facebook and www. So that we can see if there are any sex offenders in our area's. I don't know if this goes against the rules i just went on the site to see if there are any near myself it turns out in a mile radis there are 3 of them.
I thought parents who want to keep there children safe might want to check for themselves if there are any in there area and then able to avoid them and keep our children safe.

If it against the rules i am so sorry please let me know x

[removed]

I hope it helps parents out there to keep them safe x x x

Terrifying and shattering reading but thank you x

How do you search on the site for your area?

there is a bit at the right hand side with your area like west midlands or manchester just click and look through the posts at the bottom x

Thanks. Very interesting to read his site x

I just thought considering the goverment won't let us find them via a list that they run there must be a way, turns out this guy who runs the site's get them from the papers etc... therefore its public and legal.
When you move to a new area we have a right to know these things and i am moving to a new area 17 miles from where i am now and wanted know so i thought other mums might want to know x x x pass it on to other mums

Wow 2 in my lil town! *shudders*
Thank you for this!

Thanks, just searched my area over 300 in North Yorkshire! Scary! X

Thankfully there are only 29 in North Wales.
One of them was my Maths teacher back in Highschool, I remember reading it in the newspaper when it happened. He had over 8,000 images on his computer that his girlfriend found! Absolutely disgusting. I remember girls in my school used to fancy him!

Thanks a lot for the link, I did try and find a database similar to this a while back but had no luck xxx

I have closed the thread due to the volume of concerns raised by other members. On a personal level I agree with them ... I'm not sure how this information can help parents only scare them. I know you didn't do anything wrong by posting this information but do not feel it's the best topic for a pregnancy/parenting forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back