Sex drive.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
...........anyone else misplaced theirs too???

I dont know if its psychological (used to tell you to refrain in the first 12 weeks when I was pg with DD) or if Ive just literally gone off it but poor DH!! lol!!

Hes not pregnant and still feeling exatly the same as always so how do you ladies cope with the untimely advances of your OH/DH when its the last thing on your mind!! The thought of gooey mess makes me want to hurl even more atm with the Morning Sickness being here!! ;-(

Of course ive explained to him that its just how Im feeling at the moment and that I still love him etc and to be fair hes not twisiting but I feel bad for not wanting to jump him the minute he walks through the door! I literally cant even bring myself to get cracking with the 'basics' atm its just not there!!! Poor poor dh....lol xxx

aaawww hun, i know exactly how you feel.... mine went right out the window but beginning to get it back a bit now :) it will get better :) just keep re-assuring him... xx

Thanks Munchkin.....bless him hes no bother but I just feel like ive said right thanks for your swimmers....see ya!! lol Ha just as well hes understanding and yeah Im sure I can make up for it when it eventually turns up! lol xxx

I think I've robbed someone else's sex drive, because mine is sky-high.... my poor OH thinks I'm possessed I'm sure! :rofl:

Hope you get yours back soon hun xx

Ha really?? lol God I wonder how you manage! lol Good stuff tho!!! lol xxx

Mine's gone off somewhere, lol!! I do feel sorry for hubby, but then it is his fault, tee hee!!

I know, when I feel ill I'm really bad, but if I perk up a bit, boy does he know about it xD

I think it's just all the mad hormone changes.... I've been practically humping his legs one minute, biting his nose off the next, and then being sick and crying the next! I dunno what's giong on myself most of the time, so I dunno how he's coping! xD

I know exactly how you feel. I had absolutely no sex drive through the 1st Tri, plus the Dr did tell me to refrain from sex due to the spotting I had had. Poor hubby understood but I think it was a bit much for him. We hadnt done the deed since we actually conceived! After my 12 weeks scan I started to get the urge again and we have now done the deed, hubby was very happy.

im the same hun,
misplaced, vanished, disappeared ......i dont have a clue where it has gone, but i dont have it at all. i feel bad too, its like thank you for the swimmers your job is over now lol.
hopefully we'll get it back with revenge very soon lol xxx

Last edited:
thanks ladies glad Im not the only one neglecting my poor DH....but yes mp Im sure we will all be at it again in no time!! ha xxx

i have not been able to get enough! OH asks me for a night of now and again, and even then i do things that normally he would have to ask for, just to get something! Beginning of sec trim i could have jumped any man i saw.. i was drowling..

i have not been able to get enough! OH asks me for a night of now and again, and even then i do things that normally he would have to ask for, just to get something! Beginning of sec trim i could have jumped any man i saw.. i was drowling..

That's how I am, but I'm only in Tri 1!

Mines gone through the roof! All my DH has to do is rub my back and I'm ready! Hahaha

OH MY LORD Im exausted just reading your replies!!! Wow ladies!!!!

I cant remember ever wanting it when pg with DD and then I spent the last 11 weeks in hospital so none then either!! Hope this baby doesnt land me in hosp for the last 11 weeks this time! lol

Your poor fellas I feel sorry for them! lol xxx

Yup mines gone walkabouts too!!! i'm just so shattered (9 weeks on wed) at the moment.

DP made a joke last night about only wanting his swimmers, think i have to set some coffee aside of a w/end lol!!

** edited to add was like this with my DS but by 5 months i was wanting it all day and night lol!!

Last edited:
i went off sex completely. just the thought of my OH touching me made me cringe. i had to kinda force myself to get in the zone. now its a case of if im rubbed the right way im off and ready to jump him.
sadly tho i feel my mojo slowly creeping away again, feel bad as i dont even want to kiss him.
bad but i dont even know why that is

Ah its awful isnt it! But Im sure when the time is right they will be fighting us all off again! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back