Sex Drive...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...Happy Bank Holiday Sunday to you all!!
Just have a quick question...the last couple of days my sex drive has gone through the roof! Does anyone know if this is a sign of OV or anything? Or could it just be that my OH has been 'tired' lately and I haven't had it for a while???? Lol...
xxxxx

my sex drive increases when im ov, i tend to dress a bit better and feel good about myself around that time too. maybe its a mating call lol

Lol PP, maybe that's what it is!!
I'm sure I've heard people say before that your sex drive goes up when you're OV but I've never noticed it before...
xxx

I just tend to feel sexier around that time. suppose after af has completely gone you feel nicer anyway. is there not something about giving off a scent around ov time that makes us more attractive to males?

YUP!!! Ovulations is when were at our most fertile and so therefore literally makes us want sex more...and apparently prepares our body for it hence CM increasing more then to the EWCM consistency...so yup its all normal and healthy!! Go for it lol xxx

I just tend to feel sexier around that time. suppose after af has completely gone you feel nicer anyway. is there not something about giving off a scent around ov time that makes us more attractive to males?

:rotfl:;-)

:rotfl:;-)

:lol::lol: maybe they can smell our sexy hormones! or maybe its the only time of the month when we aren't biting their heads off!!

Ha dh would say Im always biting his head off tells me Ive got constant PMS since getting coil removed lol!!

Yup! I have a high sex drive when I am near ovulation, which is great lol it must be one of them things, the only thing that annoys me is when you know your o/h is not in the mood for it around your ovulation date and you are lol

Donna xx

Im normally really up for it on the run up to and around Ov time....then go right off it till after AF been and gone....poor DH is pestering me all the bloody time atm and Im saying NO but hell Im finding myself up for it again now and only Ovd on 20th April....anyone else had this oor just me being weird?/ Not normally like this but somethings making me want it lol xxx

lol yes! It's true that we want more sex when during ov, its natures way of making sure we create more of us :rofl:

I'm just like it all the time at the moment, Hubby can't keep up - in a way he is glad AF turns up at the end of the month cos it gives him a rest!!!

Hahahahaha, only just caught up with the thread and I'm so glad to know its a natural thing!! Normally my OH cant keep up either but these last couple of days I've been mental and he aint been around!! Tonight is the night! Even though I'm apparently not OV til the weekend, gonna get as many in as possible this week cos his son is with us next weekend so have to make sure the supply is there ready!!!! lol...
xxxx

I definately think it is a sign of ov coming and natures way of getting us to BD lol

i have a high sex drive anyway so don't seem to notice any difference. xx

Yup! I have a high sex drive when I am near ovulation, which is great lol it must be one of them things, the only thing that annoys me is when you know your o/h is not in the mood for it around your ovulation date and you are lol

Donna xx

LOL that happens with me too! Soon as the :witch: has gone, the OH wants it all the time and tires himself out before I ovulate which is frustrating! Especially as my sex drive increases too around that time.

The increasing sex drive and 'sexy smell' :rotfl: must be an evolutionary throwback!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back