Severe Weather Warning

as its donation night - we've just driven through this all the way there and back :shock: scary scary drive believe me - I closed my eyes most the way (DH was driving :wink: )

Severe weather warning in our bedroom .....

Hubby has had beans for his tea tonight! :puke:

:shock: it says london and south east england are fine but ive just been 2 asdas and the wind is unbelieveable i feel sorry for people living in them places they actually have said is going to be bad :?

The hail was going sideways before :shock:

I love weather like that though (watching from indoors!) Our blue bin is down the street somewhere!

well at least its morning now!!! darent look outside to see where anything is tbh
how did you all get on?

same here (never at the same time as when OH was online though :()

bloody wind! We had the severe weather warning for DUmfries and Galloway! and they weren't kidding! Took our power for most of the night, which in turn meant our baby monitors weren't working.. (yes I know, I should have batteries)... so had a sleepless paranoid night of sleeping with all the doors open!

Eek! nightmare!

xx

The whole of the UK had severe weather warnings apart from N.Ireland, it had heavy rain warnings too - Guess where I live? lol :doh:

The hail last night sounded like glass hitting the window, couldn't sleep. Good weather for all your TTCers though!!

The wind was terrible last night

On my way to work all I could see was fences, walls and things blown over. When I got up the neighbours fence had just missed my car

kept wakening up during the night bc the wheely bins were blowing around the car park bashing the cars :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back