Severe Weather Warning

eeek i hate the wind :( and im alone tonite:( ah well just hope my roof doesnt fly off lol

Just put some candles and matches by your side incase the power goes out and it wont be so bad :D :hug:

knowing my luck ill knock the damn things over and set the house on fire....oh well at least ill be warm lol

eek i hope its not that bad, last year there were terrible gales it was so scarey fences and walls were torn down and 5 people in manchester died! and work made me drive 15 miles and walk 5 minutes in it to get there at 6 months pregnant :evil: then they confined us to the building for health and safety reasons :roll:

ooo i like the wind (obviously not when people are getting hurt tho)

makes me feel sooo lucky to be snug in bed.

Its getting windy out there... hope it doesnt keep me awake all bloody night like the other night! :(

There arn't any weather warnings for the South West but it's pouring down here and it's really windy. Bad weather scares me.

OMFG its thundering & lightening, hailstoning & windy as hell.... im scared!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Twinkletoesnw said:
happy_chick said:
OMFG its thundering & lightening, hailstoning & windy as hell.... im scared!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
We have exactly the same....its scary :shock:

Bad aint it :shock: car alarms going off everywhere & my sky keeps goin all funny :evil: :lol:

oh god i hope we dont get it over here!!! just got heavy rain and strong winds eeek i hate it!

snowing, thundering and lightening!

We have just got the terrible wind, i hate wind let alone thunder and lightning.

we have sever wind..the fooking shed has just blown over and fence post has been smashed to bits :shock: its pouring down and had a bit of hail/sleet

im also on my own as OH is on night s tonight im so so scared :x :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back