2 year old killed

cassi

Reaction score
By the weather...I cant imagine poor parent would of watched while their son was crushed to death by a wall..I cried when i heard it :cry:

My thoughts go out to all the familys that have lost loved ones this week :cry:

This sort of weather really isnt something we are prepared for, people still went out because everyone thinks "yeah shit weather thats UK, but it CANT be THAT bad" :cry:

My mam told me about that on the phone :( Its just awful.

Thats awful......is it 11 people now that have been killed? :cry:

We were out in it yesterday....trying to get back to the car, I nearlly got blown off my feet (and my glasses went flying :( ).......its such a dreadful thing that it caused people to lose their lives :cry:

OMG that is terrible the poor parents

the weather here is alot better today

Thats awful, it makes me just wanna get hold of Josh and keep him safe from everything :cry:

thats awfull god how do you cope losing the person you love most in the world? :cry:

its so awfull and i was pooing myslef yesterday we have a huge tree in our back garden its massive and little branches were falling off hitting our windows whilst i was sat in the lounge i even contimplated sitting under my dining table in the kitchen with the kids, seriously though its scary and this was before i had realised people had lost there lifes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back