Weather...

brrrrrrrrr!!! I can see me getting stuck at home in labour you know, we literally live in the middle of nowhere, they don't even bother gritting the roads :shock:

I read about this last week. I don't mind the snow if I don't have to go out in it but if I have to drive I become a nervous wreak! Lol

brrrrrrrrr!!! I can see me getting stuck at home in labour you know, we literally live in the middle of nowhere, they don't even bother gritting the roads :shock:

aaawww hunni :-( :hugs: I really hope it isn't bad for you. I know exactly what it is like too. The amount of hospital trips we had to do in the snow last year because we didn't know if she was coming or not! Ended up going 11 days over! :shock: (not meant to scare you... goes off to dig hole :wall:) xx

I read about this last week. I don't mind the snow if I don't have to go out in it but if I have to drive I become a nervous wreak! Lol

I can imagine! I'd be the same no doubt if I were a driver! I've never pushed a pram on snow before :shock: ... lol xx

Last edited:
Charley was only a newborn when it snowed last year so kept lace home from school so I didn't have to take charley out in the pram. The only time we went out in it, Tim pushed him so I've never pushed a pram in snow either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back