Seruously HOW THE HELL do you use dental floss??????????????

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Bought some yesterday never used it before
listended to and tried to copy the advice of my hygeinist
but for PETE SAKE :shakehead: it slips and slides dosnt get between the teeth my hands get wet from my saliva TMI SOZ :oops: and the bloody floss slips out of my hands :x
ahhhhhhhhhhhh waht i PALLAVA :roll: :roll: :roll: :x
I am NOT spending half my life fighting with a piece of string :shakehead:

anyone esle use it advice needed
need to keep dentist bill as low as pos now NO NHS round me im private :roll: :x

Also dose anyon use those tee pee thingies??
i have to use them for my front bottom teeth as there sooooooooo close together the floss will not go in with out a huge effort (even the hygienist struggled)

im very impatient dont know if i can be bothered to learn how to use them properly :oops: but i'll give it a conserted effort

:rotfl:

It definitely takes practice, that's for sure. I started using floss a couple yrs ago and it's definitely worth it, now if I don't floss my teeth just don't feel clean, plus I haven't had a cavity since using it whereas I used to always get cavities. You get used to it and can do it really quickly but it takes time. Good luck!

Here :)
http://www.dental-picture-show.com/tooth-flossing/a1-dental-floss-technique.html

Hmmm...I used floss,briefly,but it made my gums bleed.. :( I prefer mouthwash.Listerine FTW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back