• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously.. HOW!?

lozzi

Reaction score
Right today is not my day.....

just got home to find out the parcelforce have delivered my parcel to R TAYLOR... NO idea who this person is, they didnt even leave a card, they just left it with a neighbour and it came up on online tracking that my parcel was wtih this R Taylor...

so ive just been up and down the street knocking on doors, 5th door and there was my parcel...

well to make it even better...

Lukes parents hve bought Ellouise her cotbed and mattress...

SHe sent me an email earlier htis morning sayin it was being delivered today and that she wud go and track it online.

then i got an email minutes later saying that this parcel had been delivered...

Delivered wer?!

seriously HOW!!??!!? do they lose a cotbed and mattress.... not like a little parcel.. were the hell have they delivered this parcel too... and why wont ppl put cards t hru my door saying attempted delivery and were they have left it!? im sure its to wind me up i really am.....

:wall: :wall: :wall: were is my chuffing cotbed and mattress :wall: :wall: :wall:

oh mate it will turn up don't panic!! like you say you can't lose a whole cotbed and mattress!! :wall:

God and the people who it was delivered to didn'tt think to tell you they had your parcel!

it really bugs me when delivery companies do this.....I am sure there are laws against them just leaving them anywhere I know that the drivers get penalised if they don't drop off so many parcels in a day but thats still no excuse!!!

I hope you find your parcels soon!

Lyndsey

The other day I nearly pooped my pants (this is changing the subject slightly :oops: ) I was getting out the shower when I heard the front door slam....I was all alone and the postman had just barged on in and put a parcel on our kitchen side!!! Thats a bit too close for comfort I think and trespassing in my eyes!!

So yes, we got the parcel but I think I would have preferred a card through the door in some ways :shock: :shock: :shock:

No wonder Jade, think i'd have felt the same, he had no right just letting himself in whatsoever :x

Vicki83 said:
No wonder Jade, think i'd have felt the same, he had no right just letting himself in whatsoever :x

Yeah right, I could have been NAKED!!

(I was sort of, but not downstairs luckily)

It's not the opint whther you were downstairs or not though, he had no blooming right just walking in!

GOSH :shock: thats shocking jaidy!!! id of complained had it of been me.... thats a real invasion of privacy and blantant trespassing!!!

i wud have been livid, i have anxiety about ppl coming into my house or being in my house when mi not there so knowing someone had been in without my consent and me seing what they were doing wud do my nut in!!!!!!

U'll be pleased to kno the cotbed materialised... MINUS the mattress hahah

typical eh...

LOL
I keep getting cards I cant help it if im not in
I have My doctor brown bottles to pick up and I have to phone up littlewoods to arrange delivery for this blooming Bratz doll ahaha

I would ring the post office and compain about that!

AND MAKE SURE YOU LOCK YOUR DOOR WHEN YOUR IN THE SHOWER! :shock: :doh: it could be a burgular next time!!!!! :shakehead: lol

The post office is so crap at this time of year! My posty just pushed a card through my door saying tried to call but you weren't in!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran out after him - not easy at this late stage and he said ( Oh sorry love you are never normally in so I didn't bring the parcel with me! You will have to go to the depot to pick it up!)

Charming! I wouldn't mind but I have been at home since 28 weeks pregnant and do not go out in the mornings! I told him I am always in and maybe he should use this new invention called a door bell next time he comes so I know he is there! :shock:

Jaidy I had the same sort of thing! We have a catalogue man who just opens the door and leaves the parcel in my hallway. I lock the door all the time now! Freaked me out so badly when I heard someone yell that they had left a parcel :shock:

JaidyBaby said:
The other day I nearly pooped my pants (this is changing the subject slightly :oops: ) I was getting out the shower when I heard the front door slam....I was all alone and the postman had just barged on in and put a parcel on our kitchen side!!! Thats a bit too close for comfort I think and trespassing in my eyes!!

So yes, we got the parcel but I think I would have preferred a card through the door in some ways :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: I actually made this face!! :shock: How bad is that!!! Get him sacked hun thats awful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back