My deliveries just arrived!

Mildly

Reaction score
Yesterday I had delivered the moses basket stand and the cotbed mattress but didn't post a picture as they were the least interesting bits of everything I ordered.

But today the rest has arrived so here's what I now have :cheer:

Moses Basket on the rocking stand

picture407mi0.jpg

Better view of the moses basket

picture408cw3.jpg

Activity Mat

picture411gf2.jpg

Homegrown vests and Muslin Squares

picture409gh9.jpg

Boring picture of the mattress!

picture410hi4.jpg

Yay now I can update my list of things I have :D Also please excuse any background mess in my lounge - the nesting instinct has not yet kicked in :oops:

ooo i love the moses basket, and that mat looks pretty cool too. im sure he'll love it :D

Aww :cheer: how exciting is it getting things for our LO's!! That moses basket and stand are gorgeous! Where are they from? x

Awww yay! :cheer: It's so fun getting new stuff! It's like Christmas!

C xxx

Thanks everyone :D

All the stuff was from Babies R Us and I ordered over the internet. That rocking stand was reduced from £19.99 down to £9.99 in the sale :) Oh and the moses basket is part of the I love my bear range :D

lovely items! baby is going to love them! :D

I still havent got a moses basket or new mattress yet :oops:

lovely stuff!! :cheer:

i have that moses basket too........it came with the blanket thing, and a flimsy matress. do you need to buy a seperate matress for it? seems a bit hard to me :?

someone told me you can have LO lie on a pillow in moses basket, can u do this? :?

How exciting!! :D You can stare at it all day like me now and practice rocking the basket!! Are you gonna put the cotbed together or wait?? We did ours to use the cot top changer. xx

lol Laura I have been practising rocking the basket this afternoon :oops: And practising how fast I can attach the bars to the activity mat - I am now an expert ;) The cotbed is arriving next Tuesday and I'm not sure whether they are going to put it together or just drop off a flat pack - probably flat pack as it is Babies R Us and not Kidsmill :) I think we will put it together straight away but I need to buy bedding for it first so it will look all complete :D

Claire, I was thinking of just using the mattress that it came with - it does seem quite thin now that you mention it. All that quilt thing, is that for decoration? I was going to use grobags anyway so probably won't use it. Pretty sure I've heard of people using pillows but I'd post a question in Ask a Mum just to be on the safe side :) Also I found by accident that there is a little tune that plays when you press the hanging star :lol:

Aww Miss M. you have a few days left for last minute purchases ;) Luckily lots of places have sales on now too :D

Mildly said:
lol Laura I have been practising rocking the basket this afternoon :oops: And practising how fast I can attach the bars to the activity mat - I am now an expert ;) The cotbed is arriving next Tuesday and I'm not sure whether they are going to put it together or just drop off a flat pack - probably flat pack as it is Babies R Us and not Kidsmill :) I think we will put it together straight away but I need to buy bedding for it first so it will look all complete :D

Claire, I was thinking of just using the mattress that it came with - it does seem quite thin now that you mention it. All that quilt thing, is that for decoration? I was going to use grobags anyway so probably won't use it. Pretty sure I've heard of people using pillows but I'd post a question in Ask a Mum just to be on the safe side :) Also I found by accident that there is a little tune that plays when you press the hanging star :lol:

Aww Miss M. you have a few days left for last minute purchases ;) Luckily lots of places have sales on now too :D

oooh creepy..........we just got our cotbed delivered from babies r us yesterday!!! it came flat-packed so we just gonna leave it like that, so it doesnt get all dusty and take up room.
yeah i think ill post a Q in ask a mum, ill maybe just put the moses basket sheet i have on top of a pillow. look out for the post lol ill get around to it at some point!!!

its great getting stuff delivered and ready eh :lol: i just feel like a hermit having to wait at home all day for it to arrive! :eek: at least ive got jermy kyle to keep me company!! :lol: xxxxxxx

yeah you have your stuff it's getting exciting buying all the baby's stuff!

I think your moses basket is beautiful chick. :D

Thanks Angie :D

Oooh which cotbed did you choose from Babies R Us Claire? I shall keep an eye on your pillow question too - I think it will be much more comfortable! I can't wait to be able to go out without worrying that something is going to be delivered :D

i had same moses basket and maisy slept just fine in it, she was swaddled so was extra padding under her anyway but matress on its own is more than adaquate.
i did put a pillow from my bed in it once when she was bit poorly but never let her out of my sight as it raised her up quite a bit.
hope you enjoy yours as much as i did.
(also, the 'i love my bear' range is still really popular as i sold mine on ebay and got back exactly what i paid for it lol)

How exciting! :D

They look lovely, and I love that moses basket! :)

Good news about the range holding its value (although I think OH will make me keep it for our next one :shock: :lol: )! Thanks for the reassurance on the mattress too Suzy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back