Sensor pad

B81292

Reaction score
My LG is 15 weeks and I'm thinking of moving her into her own room (controversial I know but it's what we've decided for the best) we've got a video monitor but thinking of getting a sensor pad for peace of mind. Is it worth it do you think even though she's a little older? She's a wriggler as well

Defo worth it!

My lg was in my room until 6 months and I was constantly waking during the night checking she was breathing even though she'd be up twice for a feed etc

We moved her at 6 months and while she was still up twice so she was checked on the pad helped me relax. If I didn't have the pad id have been going through to check on her every hour

Defo worry it's weight in gold. We used the angelcare ac401 til dd was past one!

I have the tommie tippee camera and sensor pad. It's great but has a habit of randomly alarming and scaring the bugger out of you. The other draw back is when the sensor pad is off the parent bit doesn't work properly, you can't even turn it off. It's not a brand I would personally buy again.

We've got the Angel care monitor with sensor pad and it's fab.
We moved lo into his own room at 3 months and it was good to have peace of mind

I have an 11 week old & I don't think I would sleep without our angelcare sensor. It gives us so much peace of mind. One of the best buys.

Thanks everyone going to get one I think :) xx

I had a snuzahero which is a little device which attaches to their nappy. Found it to be an amazing reassurance. Have a Google, my preferred choice over a mat x

I had a snuzahero which is a little device which attaches to their nappy. Found it to be an amazing reassurance. Have a Google, my preferred choice over a mat x

I have the snuzas too I really like them. I don't think I could get a sink of sleep if they weren't on my babies x

I've used them with both my children and love them? Definitely worth every penny. Xx

I have the angel are mat only, and can safely say it is the best thing I ever bought. Used it from 4 months old and still using it at 2.5 years old. It's just peace of mind and a decent nights sleep for you. If there's a problem the alarm will sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back