Just wanted to say...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone invlolved, What a pathetic thing to do! Anyway don't fight over it, its not worth it

Can't the person be tracked down by matching IP addresses or something :think:

claire2711 said:
Can't the person be tracked down by matching IP addresses or something :think:

No we might be admin here but not on Facebook.

crikey :( Just want to give hugs to people whove been upset by whoever did this (im honestly gobsmaked that someone would do this...whats the damn point?? :shakehead: )

I really hope this forum can get back to normal :( Its really upsetting when things like this happen :?

That is awful, i hope whoever it is gets found out.

Its quite scary as it was mentioned they made a profile using her picture, was this taken from the avator? Sorry not trying to carry this on but im just worried now if there is someone on here taking peoples pictures/identities?? Want to be sure i keep my info/pictures more limited.

Really dont understand these people :wall: xx

woooowww :shock: :shock:

That sucks :eek:

Hugs to everyone who has come on the crap end of this sad,boring person. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ReggiesMummy said:

Its quite scary as it was mentioned they made a profile using her picture, was this taken from the avator? Sorry not trying to carry this on but im just worried now if there is someone on here taking peoples pictures/identities?? Want to be sure i keep my info/pictures more limited.

This issue was totally on FACEBOOK not the forum, any pics were from there, not from here... please lets not go into forum paranoia mode again :lol:

Urchin said:
ReggiesMummy said:

This issue was totally on FACEBOOK not the forum, any pics were from there, not from here... please lets not go into forum paranoia mode again :lol:

Oh good sorry didnt know if we knew or not! So i guess that means its someone froim here thats also friends on fb, im glad i only have a few friends from here now!xx

oh no :( gosh some people are just so bitter and ugly inside! HUGEEEEEE hugs to morganuk and jade :hug: :hug: :hug:

who could even be bothered making up a fake facebook page? saddo!

i know i am not involved at all and its easy for me to say but lets just hug it out and share the love :hug:

I've only just seen this :shock:

Who would even think about doing something like that? It's pathetic :roll:

oh no that is awful :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone

do i have the right person on FB tho? how would i tell? i do not want some freak pretending on there

Urchin said:

I've always got forum paranoia :lol: .

Big :hug: to everyone involved.

Sarah&Braydon said:
oh no that is awful :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone

do i have the right person on FB tho? how would i tell? i do not want some freak pretending on there

the fake profile was very new, so if you've had the friend for a while they'll be genuine.

:? i can understand that people are worried about the profile etc; but why is this still going on?! Me and Danielle are fine; it's all been sorted by the mods. I hate to think that new members are seeing this thread and then going elsewhere.

Whoever did it is probably getting a kick that we care so much. Let's just drop it and prove to them that it was a pathetic, pointless thing to do :talkhand:

OMG.....just seen the thread....how can people do things like that ???? :shock: :shock: :shock: hope r both okay :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back