selling my car.

MissGobby

Reaction score
am thinking of putting my car on e-bay but it costs about £15 to put it on so would prefer to try and sell it without paying first - do you know anywhere i can advertise it for free?

anyone on here fancy a new car? :lol:

i put signs up in my car advertising the price & a mobile number, its worth a try!
my sis has sold 2 cars recently like this, as long as you put the car somewhere a lot of people are going to see it!!
good luck.xxx

what car is it? (just out of curiosity, as ive got to get my car back on road atm)

it is illegal to put for sale sign in the car while it is moving

Do you have a local free paper - they often have a section for selling cars?

keslo66 said:
what car is it? (just out of curiosity, as ive got to get my car back on road atm)

its a Vauxhall Corsa Diesal

Foxyi might do that, was thinking of doing that anyway - just need to wash my car first its dirty :lol:

nice. i like the corsa. shouldnt have much problem selling it. people prefer smaller cars nowadays. i soild my 106 by puting posters in the window.

mary70 said:
it is illegal to put for sale sign in the car while it is moving

i've never heard of that, i've seen loads driving around like it :think:

Think the auto trader online is free?
Loot is also a good one, what about your free local paper, they wont be free but they cost pence rather than pounds to advertise? Also might help with buyers as the car is more than likey to be local which will encourage people to come and see it.

On another note if you are going to put posters up in the car with a mob number please please use one of those pay as you go chips on a number you don't want to keep you'd be surprised how many wierdo's there are especially if they see a young girl driving the car,

In fact if you want a o2 one i got one you can have still sealed, gis a shout flower and good luck xx

We put ours on Autorola i think its called. Its an action site but you can set a limit. Theres no charge if you don't sell you car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back