Damn Car GRRRRR

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
My car wont start :(

Not driven in about 2 weeks though lol.

Im now waiting on the AA man to come fix it for me (should be here in the next 40 mins or so..)

ARRRGHHHHHH

i want a new car now lol.

Battery might be dead. You may find all he will do is jump start it

Bee said:

Taught her well... j/k :lol:

Shes right tho, if its been lying the chances are its drained its battery (alarm etc does this)... AA man will prob just hook it up to a booster to give it a quick charge, then recommend that you fully charge that one, or depending on condition, get a new one lol

Craig said:
Bee said:

Shes right tho, if its been lying the chances are its drained its battery (alarm etc does this)... AA man will prob just hook it up to a booster to give it a quick charge, then recommend that you fully charge that one, or depending on condition, get a new one lol

Taught me nothing :lol:

I know these thing you know :D

Bee said:
Craig said:
Bee said:

Change your oil then biatch! :lol:... oh, and do my suspension whilst youre at it, thanks 8) :wink:

Craig said:
Bee said:
Craig said:
Bee said:

Change your oil then biatch! :lol:... oh, and do my suspension whilst youre at it, thanks 8) :wink:

em nope :lol: I deal with the boy, you do the cars ;)

Bee said:
Craig said:
Bee said:
Craig said:
Bee said:

em nope :lol: I deal with the boy, you do the cars ;)

Fair enough.. i get the easier job :lol:

Lol have i started a domestic? lol

took 30 seconds...hooked it up to the charger, turned it on and reved the foook outta it...

Its now been to rotherham and back so will be nicely charged :D

Only took 20 mins for AA to turn up too :)

Nope no domestic - he knows better ;)

Glad its sorted. Keep starting it every so often if you aren't using it so it doesn't die again :D

well trained hey :wink: good work :lol:

yeah i will do...started it the other day (maybe a week ago) but ob not enough

did the AA charge for that coz I thought you had to be be a certain amount of miles from home for it to be free :think:

HappyAlice said:
did the AA charge for that coz I thought you had to be be a certain amount of miles from home for it to be free :think:

NO i have roadside, home start and some other cover for it...everything basically bar the being put up in a hotel... it is over £100 per year though not the £39 or whatever it is

leckershell said:
Whats with cars at the moment.. grr!! :wall:

Everything always goes wrong in the winter :( lol

Fingers crossed for mine!

leckershell said:
Whats with cars at the moment.. grr!! :wall:

Whats up wi yours chick?

think mine should be ok now....just needed a good charge up and blast out the crap me thinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back