Selection of books

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Marley and Me - by John Grogan (About a unruley dog - tearjeaker but funny) Great condition - RRP £7.99 - will acept £3.00 plus £1.00 P + P

Child of the North - by Josesphine Cox (About a child growing up in Blackburn, during poverty and hunger) Decent Cond - RRP £6.99 will take £2.00 plus £1.00 P + P

Sickened - by Julie Gregory (True story of a little girl who was vicitm of a ilness created in her mothers mind) - Ok Cond - RRP £6.99 will take £2.00 plus £1.00 P + P

Cry Silent Tears - by Joe Peters (True story of the mute little boy locked in the cellar. Tearjerker) - Good Cond - RRP £6.99 will take £2.50 plus £1.00 P + P

Twilight - by Stephie Meyer (Based on the film Twlight about a sexy vampire who falls in love with the new girl in the area - number one best seller very addictive) - New Cond - RRP £6.99 will accept £3.00 plus £1.20 P + P

A Man Named Dave - by Dave Pelzer (True story of the adulthood of the man Dave Pelzer AKA "A child called it" - Best seller) - Cond used RRP £6.99 will acecpt £2.50 plus £1.00 P + P

A Teenagers Journey - by Richard B Pelzer (True story by the brother of Dave Pelzer "A child called it" about his view on things) - Cond Used was from charity shop so will take £2.00 and £1.20 P + P

Rock me Gently - by Judith Kelly (True story of life in convent childhood...very sad and shocking! One of my personal faves!) Cond Ok - RRP £7.99 will accept £3.00 plus £1.00 P + P

Street Kid - by Judy Westwater (FANTASTIC true story about a little girls fight for survival in South Africa after been kidnapped by her dad) .. im not even sure if i want to let this one go!!! One of the best. Fab cond - RRP £7.99 will accept £3.00 plus £1.50 P + P

I love books and have many more but im just trying to make space for when the baby arrives...long way to go but its nice to be prepared!!! :)
Payments by paypal please PM for details.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back