~Kazlins Stuff~ UPDATE 3/7/08

kazlin

Reaction score
I am selling an almost brand new looking book by Myleene Klass called My Bump & Me:

Products_905_264_9781905264247_m_f.jpg

I found it quite an entertaining read while I was in the later stages of pregnancy.

I am selling the book (hardback) for £2.00 + £3.00 p&p...if you're interested just send a fiver in the post :wink: :D

SOLD

Hiya,

This'll do me for my maternity leave. If you haven't already promised it to anyone can you pm me your address.

Are you sure about a fiver in the post? I can dig out my cheque book if you like...

Pming you now hun and yes a fiver will be fine :D

Hiya,

Just to let you know - I've just popped this in the post.

Cheers
:D

My book arrived. :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Kazlin.

Edited to say - oops probably should have posted this in 'thank you' thread!

Next we have a two piece from Next. This was given to me brand new and Dan has only worn it once!

It is a towelling (feels like it) babygro and cute hat. It's up to one month (10lb)

I guess it is unisex, but the poppers are blue so maybe it sways towards a boy...not sure.

I am selling it for £2.00 + £2.00 p&p :D

020.jpg

Here we have a baby boy bundle, all items are from birth, excuse the date in the pics...I must sort that! :doh: :

009.jpg

A Winnie the Pooh dungerees and t-shirt...dungerees are grey corduroy.

008.jpg

A fleece hoody, beige and greeny blue striped with motif on the front, very cosy.

007-1.jpg

A pair of cool khaki combats...so cute!

006.jpg

A set of 3 t-shirts, never been worn.

005-1.jpg

A mummy/daddy t-shirt, never been worn.

004-1.jpg

A really funky long sleeved t-shirt, worn once.

All these items would be ideal if you are expecting, or have a newborn. I will also throw in the babygro and hat from Next featured above!

If you are interested just pop a ten pound note in the post, this will include p&p.

awww how much posted for the 50% tshirt?

edit just noticed its a bundle :( :lol: soz :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back