Seen my medium yesterday

nadine

Reaction score
Well at the moment my emotions r alllll over the show, got a lot of stuff going on n don't no were I am comin or going? So went to see my psychic yesterday

One thing she did say was I was defo havin a little girl, n that she is going to come early?? I'm due 4july but always said she will come in June!!

Any of u guys been to one n not only that do u av any feeling about when u might go in labor early/ late x x

I saw one a couple of weeks ago and she was awful.......it was a total waste of 30 quid! :(

You go to your one often don't you? Tbh I have no sense of when I'll go into labour, thats me officially overdue now and I think I'll end up needing the induction thats been booked on the 24th :(

x

I saw one a couple of weeks ago and she was awful.......it was a total waste of 30 quid! :(

You go to your one often don't you? Tbh I have no sense of when I'll go into labour, thats me officially overdue now and I think I'll end up needing the induction thats been booked on the 24th :(

x

Aw nearly there tho....

Yer I've seen her over 10years every year haha (sad ant I) she's just bob on n alwYs has been, said some pretty crazy things this time but I know what she's saying is true about oh n him being hard work n sons father comin bk on scene n wantin me bk, it's just mad

Regards labor I've been sayin she will come 2 weeks early or some thing but no ones took me on haha

so now she said it it will be interesting to see if I do go early x

Shes also said I've got the gift haha said it to me since I was young as we both have same bday, n to always follow my gut instinct, which If u do I'm never usually wrong, but just hard some time when u have ur ed telling u different from ur gut feeling x x

Yep and you KNOW for sure you have to follow your gut instinct but its not easy. Although it always turns out for the best when you do go with your gut! Is your OH causing trouble?

I would love to see a decent medium!

:hugs:

x

Me and my friend might be going to see a psychic this week. The only thing is we need to queue up from 9am to see her cos she's so popular and aren't guaranteed to see her. But she's supposed to be really good. I've always wanted to go see one. My OH thinks its a bad idea though xxx

Yep and you KNOW for sure you have to follow your gut instinct but its not easy. Although it always turns out for the best when you do go with your gut! Is your OH causing trouble?

I would love to see a decent medium!

:hugs:

x

My oh is just hard work. Sort of feel like we don't come high in his proprieties n his other children/ work/ keep ex happy all come b4 us, like for instance it's his birthday on sunday n he has his Lil girl on sat/ sun which is not a problem, but it is a problem when he's arranged to go out sat night with his brother to Manchester, so now I didn't see Jim Friday as he had his Lil girl I won't see him sat as he be working then out n Sunday he's hot his little girl again, just no time for us or that's how I feel. He's the sort of guy he's really hard to talk to. As he goes on the defensive n takes things wrong way so at mo o find my self constantly biting my lip, but I no when Lil ones here if we don't start to come higher in his priorities I'm bout sling him out haha

Then to top it of I've not seen my son dad for over 3 years as he's been in jail ( I'm not in to all that) but just way A certain thing turned out bk then anyway he got out 2 weeks ago n come straight to see his son, stirred up alot of feelings for him n he's devo'd I'm pregnant n wanted to be a family with me n my son n I still get the impression he would though I'm pregnant, now for me it's just hard work

Emotions/past feeling/ what to do for right

Seems both men have good/ bad point n I as a person i don't feel strong enough to do it all on my own again as I just didn't want that so heads allllll over, if I could run a million miles away right now I would but hey ho x

Haha medium said tho I'll end up with 3 children n I'll only have two babys daddies, n that one of them I'll marry ha got to laught really x

I love all this type of stuff! The last lady I saw was fantastic the first time and not so good the second time. I haven't been to one for over 2 years now but am of the belief that you only really tend to want to go when you need answers or when things in your life aren't going as well as you would like.

It would be interesting though to see if she could tell me anything about my unborn child - my DH would not be on for me going to see one whilst pregnant though as part of him believes that meddling in the unknown can bring bad luck with it!

Id like to go to one even though id find it hard to believe in stuff ike that! Thats good news if youre going to pop early though :) As long as she hasnt given you false hope!! x

Ho no no false hope, but to be honest I've been telling my self for weeks she's going to come early n my Lil lad came early to so just interesting to see if we r right hehe x

N I've been to a few over the years n some are shocking, but this lady has been used by my family for years n as I said think first time I went I was 15 I'm now 28 n I think longest I've ever not seen her is 3 years I tend to go once a year hehe, n the things she has told me no one could know she is really really good, I think u have to go with an open mind n to also not live ur life by what she says

The one I went to see basically did a cold reading - now I can't remember exactly what that means but it does mean she sucked lol. Found out that most of the stuff she said to me, she'd said to another friend a while ago. Wish I hadnt wasted my money!
Nadine it all sounds complicated! But these things usually are! Hut don't make any decisions too quickly

X

The one I went to see basically did a cold reading - now I can't remember exactly what that means but it does mean she sucked lol. Found out that most of the stuff she said to me, she'd said to another friend a while ago. Wish I hadnt wasted my money!
Nadine it all sounds complicated! But these things usually are! Hut don't make any decisions too quickly

X

Not making any decisions what will be will be, just do right by my son regards his dad n crack on with my oh n this baby, things usually sort them selfs out, I've spent far to many nights in my life cryin my self to sleep or stressing over things u can't do nothing about, x x

Sounds like you've got your head screwed on hun!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back