seen midwife today

rach

Reaction score
midwife came today to see me and do routine checks on blood pressure and urine :shock: didnt expect to see her as often as i have as i was told my care wouldnt be increased till after 20 wk scan but it appears as im high risk i will have to see someone every 2 weeks from 12 wks onwards :shock: am glad in a way to know that they are taking better care of me this time and hopefully will spot anything if things start to go wrong but it does tend to feel a bit like never ending appointments :( ive to see consultant next in 2 wks time then midwife 2 wks after that and then scan 1 week after that :shock: and next week i go back to work how on earth will i fit in anything else???? sorry just wanted to sound off a bit lol :D xxxxxx

Aww babe - I understand it can feel daunting if every time you flip a page in your diary there seems to be another appointment approaching, at least you know they are keeping as close an eye on you as possible - better than them ignoring you and seeing you the minimal amount - that would worry you more. :hug:

Work have to allow you time off for appointments too (no matter how many of them there are) so book them in on a morning or last thing in the day if you can so that work & appointments don't take over your life.

:hug:

Aww hun, i know its hard trying to fit everything in, but like emmylou said work have to allow you the time off.
Im glad they are watching you closely this time :hug:
No need to say sorry hun, thats what we are here for after all :D :D

Glad everything going ok, i cant belive how fast ur pregnancy seems to be going hun :hug:

i'm glad they are keeping a close eye on you rach, hope all is going well with litttle one, what do you think you are having boy/girl and are you going to find out?

Poor you Rach but it does sound like they're keeping a close eye which can only be a good thing.
Keep your chin up!
Lucy x :hug:

Great news they are taking care of you so well mate, must be really reassuring for you.
Didn't realise you see someone every 2 weeks when you're high risk :shock: Oooo err

i didnt either sami hun they told me i would just have extra appointments for scans from 20/24 wks onwards as they need to check blood flow from placenta to baby (make sure it dont clot this time) :( but theyve not left me alone im only 14 wks and have seen my midwife 7 times already and consultant once midwife more so cos of the injections i think :think: but she told me she will see me now 2 wks after the consultant so it works out il see someone every 2 wks :shock: oh well at least things might go better this time and i can leave hospital with a baby not a death certificate :cry: xxx

((((((((((((((Rachel)))))))))))

its good they are keeping an eye on you..take it easy

awwww sami hun you didnt upset me babe :hug: was having a bad day yesterday thats all youve never upset me you and all the girls here have always been very supportive and always there to listen :hug: :hug: :hug: thanks babe xxxxxxx

i'm so glad they are checking you lots. hope it doesn't wear you down though! you could always rearrange an appointment if you feel like you need a break or feel overwhelmed that week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back