*SECRET SANTA* Please post thanks and what you got here!

shoudnt ss stay secret ? not that im ashamed of my present ,more of my wrapping lol

I recieved my SS present this morning (or atleast that's what I think it is as i'm not opening until Christmas). Thanks to whoever sent it :D

got mine this mornig too..many thanks to my secret santa :cheer: :hug: :dance: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

I got mine too! Thank you to my secret santa! I'm opening it on Xmas Day! xx :hug: :cheer:

I haven't had mine either and I sent mine ages ago :(

I do have a thing pushed throuigh my door from Royal Mail to say that I have to go to the depot to pick up a parcel so it could be that, but also 2 friends have sent me parcels with Jacob's presents in so it might not be. I am going in the morning to get it so will let you all know if it's my ss!

Xxx

I got mine yesterday - thanks so much :) It's gone underneath my tree :dance:

mine has arrived today..Thank You.

mine is under my tree too :dance:

Thankyou SS for my presents, I got them this morning :D I had 3 parcels waiting for me at the depot :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

:dance: Thank you to my SS, my parcel arrived this morning and is now under my tree :dance: :hug:

ive got mine, but stupid OH opened it. Ive got him to put it back in the envelope and i will look at it xmas day. He said i will love it though. :think:

I know my ss has received theirs, and I have received mine... just thought I'd say hope everyone has theirs :)

I havnt got mine, havnt seen the postie yet but I think he has been and gone
cry5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back