*SECRET SANTA* Please post thanks and what you got here!

i got some smellies aand a photo frame thankyou ss whoever you are :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you to my ss whoever you are for my smellies they smell gorgeous. :hug:

I knows it's meant to be a secret but I really want to know who my SS was. Am I aloud to know or am I being naughty? :D

thanks very much to my secret santa :D

it was wrapped beautifully and was a shame to unwrap it!

but it was some Lush.com shower gel, a teddy bath salt, and a pink glitter soap!
the shower gel smells like candyfloss and i cant stop sniffing it!! lol

it was all packaged in a little box with all this pot purri stuff which looks like popcorn but is really strong smelling strawberry polystyrene (i think!)

so we put all the pot purri stuff into a glass bowl in the front room and you can smell it as soon as you come in the room, but my stepdad saw it in the bowl and thought it was popcorn so picked up a piece and put it straight in his mouth :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

he said, eurrrggghhh why didnt u tell me!!! lol :rotfl:

so thank you santa, i now have a new smelling fetish :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww shame i didnt do this sounds great will join in next year :D

yeah you not gonna say thanks debecca? :roll:

Thanks SS

i got small chocs
fab candle and jos stick set and a picture frame

i love it although i have to say the chocs are no more :oops:

:hug:

aww how exciting! wish I had taken part!! roll on next year :dance:

thank you so much - I got a little birthstone angel (like a little crystal/glass type angel with turquiose on for my birthstone and a beautiful poem that goes with it) - it's so gorgeous I love it! :hug:

Edit: and how extremely appropriate that it arrived on my birthday!! (okay I didn't open it till xmas - but still - very appropriate!) :D

thank you so much ss for my colourfull pic frame , i think its perfect size for my scan pics :D

I got a gorgeous silver bookmark with a teddy on the top! Thank you secret santa!!!Its being put to good use now!!
xx

lisanat said:
I got a gorgeous silver bookmark with a teddy on the top! Thank you secret santa!!!Its being put to good use now!!
xx

:D pleased you liked it hun :wink:

Xxx

natalie&jake said:
I still havnt had mine :(

If it's any consolation us mods did our own little one and I haven't had mine yet either. :)

OMG my SS is so physic lol i was in boots on xmas eve and was gonna buy wot my SS got me
it was a calander that you can put ur own pics into it was brilliant
thank u so much xxxxx

Urchin said:
natalie&jake said:
I still havnt had mine :(

If it's any consolation us mods did our own little one and I haven't had mine yet either. :)

Have you two been naughty girls this year? :wink: Maybe Santa intercepted the post to take your pressies away cos you naughty :lol:

Aww I'm sure they'll turn up, prob Royal Mail's fault.

Have you spoken to person who sent yours to check they sent it on time? :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back