*SECRET SANTA* Please post thanks and what you got here!

Flossy82 said:
When do we need to send our parcels out by and when do they need to be recieved if that makes sense :?

The last posting day is the 20th but I think you should post earlier TBH. I posted a bit early just incase my person wasnt in and needs to collect from the depot.

I though the last post was Monday? Or maybe that was second class?

i posted mine but just put from the pregnancy forum .

they should have it by now

ive got mine , so thank you secret santa !

havent posted mine yet but ive had a fairly big familly situation which has ment ive had to rush to my mums so hopefully i should be home mon and post it then , can only appoligise for not posting yet

i haven't got mine yet :( nobody loves me :cry: :lol: :lol:

i posted mine a few days ago but no ones mentioned they have it yet?? i hope it hasn't got lost! lol

You lot are all giving away too many clues about what you're writing and when you're posting! People will guess who their gift is from!

When I said I thought the last post is Monday, I meant this coming Monday anyway, not last Monday.

Personally I'd make sure everything is posted by this Monday latest anyway, then even if it is later that that it's better safe than sorry.

can some one come on msn, i have my prezzie ready need to make sure its ok, thanks ladies :D

wooot I MUST have redeemed myslef,

it arrived this morning :dance:

Must resist the urge to open it lol :moon:

Mine hasn't arrived yet either :cry:

But there's still time :cheer:

I did a secret Santa thingie at a Christmas meal on Saturday and I got the WORST PRESENT EVER - it was so granny! Then again, I was out at the Village Ladies' do and I am the only person under 60 in the village I think...

mine has been sent and received, but I've not received one yet.

debecca said:
Mine hasn't arrived yet either :cry:

But there's still time :cheer:

I did a secret Santa thingie at a Christmas meal on Saturday and I got the WORST PRESENT EVER - it was so granny! Then again, I was out at the Village Ladies' do and I am the only person under 60 in the village I think...

what did u get?

Hi girls,

We've double checked everything as much as we can and you should all be getting a present in time for Christmas. Fingers crossed!

Valentine Xxx

Woohoooo!!! Postie just came to the door with my SS pressie!!! :dance:
I am intrigued and so far resisting the urge to tear the paper off :lol: I will put it under the tree and try to forget about it for the week....wish me luck!! :lol:

Xena, for the village do I got a china base with blue flowers on and a rose scented notepad inside made by these lot:

http://www.ladyjayneltd.com/

I tried to find the exact thing (it's way more hideous than it sounds) but it won't let me browse the website as it's wholesale only - goodness knows where it came from!

Anyway it entertained everyone that the youngest guest got the "oldest" present so that's OK - and I've wrapped it up and given it to my Grandma for Christmas, she'll love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back