*SECRET SANTA* Please post thanks and what you got here!

sam96031 said:
i would just send it asap i sent mine the start of november incase i forgot lol :rotfl:

GOd ur organised :shock:

Ive only just finished gettin it haha

last year i had done all my xmas shopping by october which was lucky as emma who was suppsed to be due on new years day was born on the 30th of october so it was lucky i had done it as it was one less thing to worry about, since then i try to be organised just incase :D

sam96031 said:
last year i had done all my xmas shopping by october which was lucky as emma who was suppsed to be due on new years day was born on the 30th of october so it was lucky i had done it as it was one less thing to worry about, since then i try to be organised just incase :D

I remember the shock of ur delivery!!!

Anyone who wants to join in get your address and your likes/ dislikes to me asap and I will try and hook you up.

Urchin said:
Anyone who wants to join in get your address and your likes/ dislikes to me asap and I will try and hook you up.

Was i supposed to have done my likes and dislikes? :S

I havent... :l hahah

I wouldn't worry about it some people did some didn't.

This is why it's a good idea to have one thread not ten different ones ;)

sam96031 said:

I'm the same - Josh should have been born in February and came on 10th December. I'd done NO christmas shopping and had been in hospital for weeks - ever since I always shop, write cards etc early :D

I think everyone should post up when they receive theirs so that the person who sent it can be sure it arrived ok. But best that people don't say when they send them or it'll be really obvious who sent/received each others!!

leckershell said:
But best that people don't say when they send them or it'll be really obvious who sent/received each others!!

Thats what I was thinking

oh thanks hun
that was while i moved wonder why i hadnt seen it lol

ya know when they arrive, are ppl opeing them as and when they arrive, or are we all waitin till the day, and opening them and sayin what we got?

im not sure what the plan is but i wont be around on christmas as we are going to SIL's house for christmas

I'm saving till Christmas day - was just saying thanks for sending

Ha, I missed that questionnaire and there is NO WAY I'm looking at it now as the present is bought wrapped and sent :rotfl:

Posted mine couple of weeks ago, got all excited lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back