• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Second time Mums

xJuliex

Reaction score
Hi ladies, was just wondering how everyones pregnancy has differed from your first pregnancy?has it been easier or harder? Is the birth meant to be easier the second time round and are you more likely not to go over due date with second baby?? :) xx

Hi hunni im on my 3rd pregnancy, but remember with my second the actual pregnancy seemed easier than the first, mainly cos with my first i was constantly sick!

The labour n birth with my 2nd daughter was a lot easier and quicker too altho still 12hrs 51mins!

Also with going over your DD think it depends on each mum tbh, i was 7 days over DD with my first daughter and 12 days over with my second!

Dont know if anyone agrees but with this 3rd pregnancy im knackered!! Finding it a lot harder expecting in my 30's to when i was in my early/middle 20's! xxxx

yehhh this pregnancy seems soooo much easier than my 1st. i was actually dreading it haha. i thought how am i going to cope looking after a 3 year old and being pregnant but i think because i have my son to keep me busy this time the weeks are flying by and i don't notice every niggle and pain like the first time! hoping labour will be alot easier aswell haha xx

I was lucky i suppose as i split with my eldest daughters dad when she was a baby i didnt have my second daughter til she was 5 so she was at school all day, that made things easier.

I was actually wondering tho if it'd have been easier this time with 2 small children cos my girls are bloody hard work! And they're 12 and nearly 7, thought it would be easier im just worn out all the time

For me tho theres a really big age gap, im not used to it hahah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back