Second scan.

Nonabean

Reaction score
So my second scan is today, at 20 weeks and 6 days.
I'm still fighting with myself....
About whether or not to find out.

My OH says he doesn't care either way, but he tends to say that so as not to influence how I feel. I really wish I knew how he felt.

Arghh...... What to dooooooooo?!?!?!?!

Good luck Hun, I'm in the same predicament I'm unsure what to do. But I think I'm going to stay yellow as I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from family and it's nice to surprise them as much as us :) x

i think it is just as much of a surprise on the scan as it is if i were to leave it til it pops out of me!
my sister didnt get the option coz as soon as he came on screen all you could see was his 'third leg'!

i want to know as i want a few months to think hard about names, colours of things i want to get and i want to stop calling it 'it' = im not a patient person!

my family also want to know as they want to buy gender type items, even tho im puttin pink on boys and blue on girls lol

I love being able to call my little man my little man without feeling guilty incase he was a she!

It's up to u tho Hun, I just like to be prepared nursery wise and name wise (well, at least have a few options for a name!)

Good luck, enjoy the scan and can't wait to see pics!!

My scan's tomorrow and i HAVE to find out! I'd be so disappointed if they can't tell me :( and same goes for OH, he wants to know too!

I suppose it just depends doesn't it, if you'd be happy with the waiting til you give birth then the not knowing until you finally see for yourself!
Or would you rather know what you're carrying now so u can prepare better and tell people and choose names out etc.

Last edited:
Don't worry I was the same as you. I went on and on about it for weeks. And I didn't find out, and today I am really happy I didn't, as I can't wait for the surprise!

Good luck with the scan today :) hope you can decide what to do. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back