Second pregnancy is so different than my first. Anyone the same?

clairem88

Reaction score
Hi ladies. When I was pregnant with my first child (2 years ago) I was so sick. Had constant morning sickness, extremely tired and my belly and boobs ACHED!

Now im 6 + 1 day with our second baby and Im a little worried as sometimes I dont feel pregnant at all! It makes me doubt that Im actually pregnant!! Wont get a scan til around 11-12 weeks.

I know people say that all pregnancies are different...but can they be so different from the last?

C.x

Hi there...this is my first baby so cant comment personally but my friend was convinced her second was a girl as it was so immensly different from her first but it was anoter boy!! Also i didnt start getting my symptoms apart from a bit more tired until about 6+2 so could they appear soon or did u get even earlier symptoms with first pg!? Xx

Hi, they can be that different iv had two easy pregnancies but both very different I wouldnt worry it doesnt mean anything is wrong and enjoy it.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

I was gonna suggest maybe your carrying a different flavour this time. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hi there...this is my first baby so cant comment personally but my friend was convinced her second was a girl as it was so immensly different from her first but it was anoter boy!! Also i didnt start getting my symptoms apart from a bit more tired until about 6+2 so could they appear soon or did u get even earlier symptoms with first pg!? Xx

Hiya. Thanks for the reply. Congratulations! Yeah, when I was pregnant with my first I had pregnancy symptoms long before I even missed a period. I have been feeling a little tirder the past few days..so maybe Iv all the sickness ahead of me! xx

Thanks ladies. Yes, Im thinking that maybe Im having a girl this time. Has anyone's skin changed? My face looks a little patchy..if that makes sense! C.X

I'm feeling pretty much the same this time round, except actually had some morning sickness yesterday, whereas last time it was once evening sickness! Have gone off coffee again, reeeally hoping I don't go off curry this time!

I had a pretty good pregnancy last time (apart from going off curry), so hoping this one will be the same!!

Hiya. Thanks for the reply. Congratulations! Yeah, when I was pregnant with my first I had pregnancy symptoms long before I even missed a period. I have been feeling a little tirder the past few days..so maybe Iv all the sickness ahead of me! xx

Congrats to u too! :) oh well maybe this pregnancy is being kinder to you...im still feeling really rough, cant imagine having it from as early as you did last time! :/ what do u have already!? :) are you fussed what bub u have this time!? Xxx

Congrats to u too! :) oh well maybe this pregnancy is being kinder to you...im still feeling really rough, cant imagine having it from as early as you did last time! :/ what do u have already!? :) are you fussed what bub u have this time!? Xxx

Sorry just read next Post under ur reply and see u have a little boy! :) xx

Hi, with my first (14yrs ago) i had morning sickness and thats all, this time round dont ask!!! lol morning sickness, low b/p, dizzy spells, passing out, hip and leg pain thats worse when im laid down and on a night. but after the rough times ive had, they could put me on complete bed rest and i'd still be happy.

x

I sailed through my first pregnancy, this one is killing me! I can't make it through the day without a nap, am sick as a dog, and everything, literally every joint in my body, aches. Knew I had it too easy last time lol! I pt it down to having to run around after a manic toddler. Plus I'm till bf'ing so hormones are different. My own fault really lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back