Second Hand Bargains

Ani

Reaction score
Woo hoo! I have been scouring the internet over the past few weeks for second-hand baby things as cash is tight at the moment and we are living on one wage, which is pretty tough when paying a mortgage. Anyway so far I got:

- Jané bouncer and sling for just 10 EUR
- Chicco car seat for free!
- Mamas and Papas pramette for free!
- Chicco walker for 20 EUR

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We are chuffed. We have spent the day scrubbing them and they are just like new now! Most of the material parts were detachable so we could put them in the washing machine, thankfully.

Great bargains :cheer: Every little bit helps when you're on a budget. We had the offer of a crib but unfortunately we would have had to move to a huge house as our little two bedroom place was too small for it :D

wow, well done! Wish I was as good at getting a bargain- I've tried freecycle but in my area people just tend to be asking for stuff instead of offering!

wow fab bargains! have you got a freecycle where you live? you can pick up all sorts :)
Happy bargain hunting!!

lauranjamesnbaby said:
wow fab bargains! have you got a freecycle where you live? you can pick up all sorts :)
Happy bargain hunting!!

Yes, believe it or not, there is a group in Fuengirola, close to where I live. That's where I got the car seat actually!

good old freecycle, you've done really well with all your bargains !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back