Another bargain :)

teampc

Reaction score
Well yesterday we popped into mamas and papas to collect the wallpaper for baby's room, and while we were there we had a nose around.
They had the bouncer we have liked for ages, the Astros bouncer on offer from 130 to 79
So I asked about it, turns out they aren't doing that colour any more (greeny one) so they offered us the last one for a further 30% off with free card and toys, in the end we paid 50 for it, which I'm pretty happy with

I know you can get cheaper ones but I loved that one so I'm very happy :)

Also, went to a local baby store the other day and got a pink lining changing bag on half price

So I'm one happy mummy to be :)

Ive got loads of boy stuff from before....bet its a girl then I will have missed out on bargains. Hey, girl in a blue bouncy chair is fine eh? Lol. A boy would be practical but id love a girl. My house is full if testosterone. Im the only girl! My hubby, his 16 yr brother, my step son and my son.... Im team yellow.....have to wait!! Ive not bought a thing for this baby....may go take a peek at bargains...

Your so good at finding bargains lol! I bought the tommee tippee breast pump in TK max that you posted about. Great bargain :)

x

good spot. i just about have a mothercare and babies r us near me.

which in away is a pain in the bum but at the same time it saves me spending money. lol. xxx

I love a bargain :)

And to be honest with the amount of shopping I like to do. I have to keep my eye out for the bargains else I'd be broke lol

teampc :thanks:

you prompted me to go onto the mamas and papas website and I found the cutest unisex cotbed set - barnaby buttons. I am currently in the process of buying at 50% off!!! (some a little more!!) thank you :) :hugs:

Here's my bag :) woohoo
fda2ca19.png

:yay: Well done on the bargain hunting.

Talking of TKmaxx ours always has a well known sling in stock (cant think of the name?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back