screaming :/

That's true, who cares who screams or doesn't???? Mw's have seen it all and more :) x

We certainly have cosmic, and do our best to get everyone through it no matter how much noise you make! My job would be boring if every labour was the same! X

I have thought about this alot, and I honestly dont care if I scream! If I need to, I need to! Im bringing a baby into the world, not being chased by a bee!! Its gonna be agony, so screaming will be the least of my worries and the other women there x

I have thought about this alot, and I honestly dont care if I scream! If I need to, I need to! Im bringing a baby into the world, not being chased by a bee!! Its gonna be agony, so screaming will be the least of my worries and the other women there x

Here here!! x

:D

It's my day, I'll do what I bloody well like! x

I was in so much pain at 6 cm I was screaming and swearing (dont remember exactly what, its a blur), epidural was great once ithas worked. Dont think I would have managed the whole thing naturally, I would lose conciousness I think.

Woman in the room next to me didnt have an epidural, I could definitely tell, she was screaming and screaming, it was scary

I started screaming and swearing lol! But Owen got stuck at 7 Cms for ages! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I didn't scream once through out my whole labour , I made a few grunting sounds and that was about it .TBH I didn't find the pushing part that bad but that's just me . I did have some diamorphine so that prob helped with my pain xxx

I'd like to think I can handle the pain and won't scream and just push baby out with a few grunts when necessary. BUT realistically I'm gonna do whatever I have to, whether that be screaming, swearing or anything else just to get baby out. I am assuming by this point I just won't care any more.

It would be interesting to dig this thread out again in November and see if those that think they won't scream did actually scream in the end!

I'd like to think I can handle the pain and won't scream and just push baby out with a few grunts when necessary. BUT realistically I'm gonna do whatever I have to, whether that be screaming, swearing or anything else just to get baby out. I am assuming by this point I just won't care any more.

It would be interesting to dig this thread out again in November and see if those that think they won't scream did actually scream in the end!
yes b fun to see who where the screamers lol x

I think its down to the individual, everyone is so different when it comes to labour and its impossible to predict how your own labour will go! its so interesting to read how different everyones experiences have been, I love reading labour stories!!!!

I did natalhypnotherapy as my pain relief and because you have to stay relaxed and breath through the contractions I had no reason to scream and it would have counteracted what I was trying to do, I did make some noise though because labour is quite animalistic especially near the end and I think to be completely silent is pretty impossible, so I kind of grunted and made some strange noises but they werent massively loud and they helped especially during pushing (although I didnt realise I was pushing I thought I was doing a poo :rofl: )

According to my MW you can tell within minutes of someone walking into the ward how they're gona be! I'm a really, really quiet person anyway and proper go into myself in labour, can't be touched or spoken to or anything! The only thing I said in the final stages with K was after 2 hours of pushing when she told me she could see the eyebrows :lol:

With E I was more vocal, but only because I was i shock and was having to explain what was going on to my parents! Can't really remember much tho, but apparently I swore at my dad and I never swear around him!

I didn't scream, to be fair, until I was 8cm then I lost it totally. I screamed OW OW OWWWWW and that I was leaving, I'd had enough and OH could do the rest!!! Then it was pointed out to me that I had to top up my epidural myself and so I did... too much lol Then I cried that I couldn't feel my legs :wall2:

oooooh - never knew about topping up epidural by yourself, i had one with my 1st & no one told me that!!! :mad: Bloody thing was worn off by time baby came too.

xxxxxxx

Not every hospital has PCA epidural but its great. I was topping up myself all the way through and could feel my legs and had control of them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back