Screaming in pain - again!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
Georgia's just had a major paddy, to the point I had to call my aunt round. Phoned the docs, and have taken her back of the gaviscon, HV was convinced she has reflux due to the bobbing on and off boob - although she doesn't do this all the time. Personally I wouldn't have been concerned.

Dunno what we do now!!

Do you think it's the Gaviscon causing it?

Poor little mite and hugs to you, it's awful those screaming fits :hug:

i cant think of anything else. doc said hed be surprised, as the two types are different products - the sachets are a thickner, where as the liquid is an antacid - but im not prepared to keep giving it while theres a doubt. xxx

Aww poor thing

has her poo been ok? Kayla had been in a lot of pain with constipation since starting the gaviscon
Seems odd to give the gavisccon if she was happy just bobbin on and off doesn t to me seem enough reason to put her on it

Aww poor thing

has her poo been ok? Kayla had been in a lot of pain with constipation since starting the gaviscon
Seems odd to give the gavisccon if she was happy just bobbin on and off doesn t to me seem enough reason to put her on it

That's what I think, she doesn't seem distressed, although she's snot gained as much wait as they think she should.

Her poo is a bit thicker than usual- mushy pea status, but doc said he wouldn't be saying constipation till we're getting 'maltesers'

Xxx

Oh goodness poor thing, I hope she's feeling a little better now.

Iv not seen all of your posts but could it be trapped wind? X

I don't think so. It seems to come In waves like gets a rest for a few mins then it starts again. Like a spasm.

Plus she had difficult with wind as a newborn, and it would eventually come up, that's not happening this time. Xxx

Poor thing! I suppose if it's the gaviscon you should see a difference quite quickly now that you've stopped it, then at least you'll know for sure whether or not that's what's been causing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back