Bf poo

l_maclean

Reaction score
How often does ur LO go.

Just off the phone to docs about g screaming, and I mentioned that shes not had a dirty nappy all day, and he said well that's not unusual every 2-3 days is normal for bf

But she usually goes a little every other nappy?? Never thought about it before but is this something I should be concerned about? - especially after HV said yesterday she's not gained as much as she should have. Xxz

At first Sophie only had poos every 2-3 days but she's ff xx

K only goes every 4-7 days and doc said it's normal.

I breastfeed and Flynn literally poos into ever nappy, so around 10-12 times per day. I was told b my HV that after a few months its not unusual for breastfed babies to stop pooing so much and to go once every couple of days.

However i was given the impression that this was after a few months (4/5)

x

Tilly poos a few times a day usually, maybe 3-4.

Harrison used to go every feed when he was newborn but now is once a day and is the same now he is ff!! Sometimes they do go a while but when they do they are poonamis!! If she is uncomfortable then it could be that she needs a poo as harry is always grouchy if he hasnt done a poo in a while!!
xxxx

Tyler goes a million times a day lol!

thank goodness shes not the only one.

I breastfeed and Flynn literally poos into ever nappy, so around 10-12 times per day. I was told b my HV that after a few months its not unusual for breastfed babies to stop pooing so much and to go once every couple of days.

However i was given the impression that this was after a few months (4/5)

x

so i prob shouldnt be too worried at 2months

Colby used to go nearly every day (sometimes more) but as he got older, he would space out a bit (maybe 3-4 days) and then have what we called 'poo day' where it was most nappies. It's completely normal and also don't forget that breast milk is easily digested so they take from it everything they need and only get rid of the excess iykwim.

Every nappy is a poopy one. Sometimes its an explosion, sometimes it's a dirty fart. Lol!

Theo went every nappy for 2 week but now he's every 3-4 days and he's purely breast fed

We have about 3 dirty nappies a day and he is bf.x

About 5 times a day here, bf, 7.5 weeks

Thanks everyone - was slightly concerned too much was going Straight through iykwim. Xxx

Harry was the same started out he did one every other day and now it's every other nappy they soon settled down when they get used to everything xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back