Scary Night!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Last night was awful! We were all sat down eating a roast dinner as we usually do on a sunday and my brother got up to cut some french bread (he's weird and uses it to mop up his gravy :lol:) anyway as he was doing it he cut his finger. He run it under the tap as it was bleeding and asked for a plaster but we had none. So I was going to tape it up. As I got up he said he felt like he was going to faint, I just thought he was being a drama queen! Well soon after he just passed out! Smacked into the sink and on to the floor he just fell like a ragdoll! I was screaming and shouting at him to wake up but he was out cold. His eyes were rolling back into his head and his back arched I thought he was going to have a fit! Then he made some horrible noises so I thought he might have swallowed his tongue. I shouted for my dh Chris to phone an ambulance but just as I did my brother came round. He shot up and had no clue what had happened! He was fine afterwards but I have never seen anything like it in my life. Even thinking about it makes me feel sick just watching my big brother drop like that :( He's ok now though so it turned out to be fine.

Then after I found out my niece was in hospital with a rash on her back and belly which was a reaction to something and she's fine now after some medication thank god! What a night!

:shock: Oh God, how horrid for you. Glad it all turned out ok in the end.

Ive done that a couple of times at the sight of my own blood, some people are just like that lol!

Hope your ok though and not too worried, its scary when it happens but it is just a temporary faint, you done the right things though :D

I bet you almost had a heartattack! Im glad your brother is ok.

seeing someone faint is scary. when i first met my OH i used to faint all the time but the first time he saw it was at his mates house and whilst i was out cold on the kitchen floor he was throwing up in their sink lol poor thing. glad everything is ok now hun. xxx

gosh that is freaky, im so glad your brother is ok bless ya bet you were really scared im awfull in emergencies or anything like that id of been a mess,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back