Scared

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by RachelHeard, Sep 29, 2020.

1. RachelHeard

RachelHeard New Member

This time last year to the day I suffered a miscarriage at 7 weeks. AF is now 6 days late and I’m scared to get my hopes up or those of my husband.

Do I do a test or not? I did the last one on my own and we said we would do it together next time.

Would be devastated if it was negative, but sick of being so nervous when I go to the bathroom in case AF appears. Had slight spotting once after wiping on the day after AF was due but all clear since!!
    Scared.com

2. Lucie12344

Lucie12344 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel! I miscarried with my first pregnancy at about 6 weeks, pretty much exactly a year on from when I found out I was pregnant the first time I found out I was pregnant with my baby girl. I’d do a test together! Got everything crossed for you! Good luck! Xx

3. Sydney

Sydney Well-Known Member

I found out I was pregnant with this one a year to the day of my last surgery for my second ectopic. I understand your fear and sending big hugs. But best you test now x

4. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

Stay positive, I do hope everything will be fine. Fingers crossed x