Newbie Needs Advice

BeeBop

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm new to this site, been trying to find somewhere to get some advice. I had joined another forum but didn't receive any replies to my posts so please please reply!

I suffered a miscarriage 7 weeks ago yesterday. I was told to expect AF between 4-6 weeks from then but still nothing.

I have had various twinges in my tummy, but not like AF type cramps and last week my tummy was very swollen. A few weeks back I had a really severe pain in my BB (just the right one!).

I have considered that I could be pregnant again but have had 3 BFN's.

Has anyone been in this situation? Is it normal to still not have AF after 7 weeks?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:)

I belive so, i know a few on hear who have gone a few months before there periods have gone back to normal after a M/C, Give your body a time to rest and heel and im sure your periods will back soon, i know its hard but sweatie your body has been thro alot and your body dose need time to heel and recover.... :hug:

Hope this as helped a little....

Hi it took me 10 weeks before my A/f arrived after my last misscarriage in july my doctor said its something that there is a part of your brain that releases the hormone that tells your body to have it period but during distress and upheaval and emotional trauma it wont release the hormone,
You have to be patient hun it.
Have a box of chocolates some tissues and a really good cry (my doctor told me to do that and a few day later ihad my A/F)
Good luck and i hope everything works out for you
Pam x

Hi,

Really sorry to hear of your loss :cry: It sounds like things are still settling down for you but maybe having a swollen tummy is a sign that AF is on its way. I was quite lucky as my periods returned to normal about 33 days after my m/c but I have heard it can take up to 8 weeks or more.

I must say, this is a really good forum, there are so many lovely people on here and although I didn't join for a couple of months after my m/c, it has been such a great support (and still is).

All I can say really is things do get easier, and your body will get back to normal! It may seem like a huge waiting game at the moment but it will get much better. :hug:

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back