Scared :-(

Debida

Reaction score
Hi just been diagnosed with mmc yesterday. The baby passed at 9 1/2 weeks and I have decided to have the surgical option as I cannot cope with the thought of passing it naturally, it's already given me nightmares of what I would find. Called the hospital and they said I go in today to get paperwork done, but they won't operate over the weekend! I'm beside myself now as I'm so scared it will start to happen over next 3 days. I have been having the brown discharge daily since tues and surely this will turn into blood etc anytime. Just wondered if anyone had mmc and decided to let it happen naturally once the brown spotting stated how long it took to miscarry. Sorry if its difficult to talk about again and no one wants to, I understand xx

So sorry to hear what has happened - I can understand your fear.

I have had 2 miscarriages - first at 7 weeks, I saw this one with a heartbeat the day before I miscarried, but I had a bleed around the sac and was given 50/50 chance, i was already bleeding at that point. was 3 days from start of bleed to actually passing everything

With the second, I was 10w2d and started brown spotting, very light at first, couldn't get scanned as was a Friday and no appts and then weekend - so had a scan booked for the Monday - brown spotting continued, and went bright red on the Sunday - Sunday night I bled very heavily and passed clots - but having never seen the baby on a scan I don't know how much the baby developed, but know I didn't pass anything too big- sorry tmi and my hcg level suggested that the baby stopped developing at 5-6 weeks.

Thanks very much for sharing that. I'm booked in for op on Mon now and I've got home from hosp today and its getting red, so my worse fear might happen and I might not get to Monday. I should just man up I suppose! X

Also, forgot to say congrats on this pregnancy and hope all goes well for u x

Sorry, just realised I think I put this is wrong area. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back