scared :(

LouLou1986

Reaction score
fella really wants to have sex, and i do aswel but im so so scared advise girls??

Take it slow and gentle. If it feels right to you then it's the right time

Emma x

it feels right and i havnt bleed in a few days, just a slight discarge ant even had to hav a pad on, butim still scared is 3 weeks to early? not to mention i had placenta parevia the really bad one so wud where my placenta wud off been be healed enoth?????

We did it after 3 weeks and I had a section! Hubby couldn't wait. Although I found it very painful, it did get better as the weeks went on.

Just take your time x

I tryed and he was really gental, didn't hurt one bit :)

I didn't until about 5 months PP! Had 2 epistomys and a 3rd degree tear though :blush:

If you are scared I wouldnt do it... The more apprehensive you are the more uncomfortable you will be. I would wait until you feel completely back to normal xxx

Oops ya did it! Glad it went well for you hun xxx

Last edited:
It's never as bad as we imagine, if we wait til we feel ready.

I haven't yet. I'm so (sorry, tmi) amazingly horny, too. It's been months!!! But I'm still bleeding slightly. I wish it would stop. Every time for weeks that it looks like it's stopping entirely, I start staining again.

we did it at the weekend - didnt expect to do it so early but its was great, didnt hurt a bit! x

We had sex for the first time around 8 weeks after the birth of our little boy but it was still too painful for me. Weve tried a couple of times since then and even though it was still painful it got easier each time. 5 months on everything is just starting to feel back to normal down in the lady garden (i had an episiotomy and a tear) Jus go for it when you feel ready hun. You never know unless you try xxx

We had sex for the first time around 8 weeks after the birth of our little boy but it was still too painful for me. Weve tried a couple of times since then and even though it was still painful it got easier each time. 5 months on everything is just starting to feel back to normal down in the lady garden (i had an episiotomy and a tear) Jus go for it when you feel ready hun. You never know unless you try xxx

wow i feel very lucky that i have tears and lots of stitches but it was painless for me after just 5 weeks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back