Scared of the past. (pointless post)

Monkey

Reaction score
As I warned, this is a pointless post but just something I have to get off my chest.

I have a hair dressers appointment today, just for a long overdue cut. However I am always scared shitless about stepping foot into a hair dressers because that is where I had my mc a couple of years ago and it always brings back the horrible memories.

I also can't help but fear that history will repeat itself, even though I am now into the last trimester.

Sorry again for the pointless post, but if I didn't share my thoughts, I would seriously go crazy.

Oh sweetheart, it's not pointless. That's what the forum is here for, to help each other when we need to talk it out.
I associate things like that too, because of bad memories. It's natural. But seriously hun, don't worry- you will be fine xxx

Good luck hope you have an amazing time! Please don't worry too much!

---
-

hope u had an event free hair cut! bet ur hair now looks fab ready for bean sprouts arrival!

Thanks girls :), I really did need that ramble yesterday. I don't think I will ever really get over my fear of them now, especially not while pregnant.

I was so worried about every pain I felt while in there and kept going to the toilet (just out of fear), I don't think I have ever wished to be continuously kicked as much as yesterday.

I was only able to get my hair cut, but it was well overdue for one so it feels much better and still not short :D (bout 2/3 down my back still).

I fully understand your feelings. I've had two miscarriages - both at the time that a new series of Shameless has started!!! When I found out I was pregnant again, I found myself googling shamless to check whether there was a new series starting!!! What a crazy loon!!! I then got into a complete panic because there was a series starting called Shameless USA, needless to say I didn't watch it.

Writing this and telling someone makes me think I should be certified but after a miscarriage you are so paranoid about everything and desperate for it to not happen again, you look for anything!!!

I still cant bring myself to go to a restauranr where I had a bleed (didnt lose my bean but was sooooo scared).

Also I was supposed to go to a friend's party when I had m/c and when they recently invited us (it fell on my due date), I just said no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back