Scans...

jenna

Reaction score
...i was just wondering how many scans you have before giving birth and when they are?

Here if everything is going well you have one a dating scan at 12 weeks then a more detailed scan at 20 weeks!

kellie80 said:
Here if everything is going well you have one a dating scan at 12 weeks then a more detailed scan at 20 weeks!

Thats the same here aswell. Wish i could up those machines under my coat when leaving hospital after a scan... id love to just be able to sit in my living room and watch the baby on the screen :)

aww that wud be gud wudnt it:) I wud never move off of the sofa and become a potatoe:) lol, well nothing much would change then really:)

Our midwife at my 8 week scan suggested we could buy a scanner like Tom Cruise did so we could watch the baby all day long!! LOL
Hopefully we will win the lotto between now and January, and it will be top of my list!!!

We also get a dating scan at booking in appointment (mine was at 8 weeks 2 days) and my next one is 20 weeks....BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

you will love it at the 20 weeks can, i had my first at 17 weeks coz i found out really late and my second at 20 weeks and it is so detailed and little bambino moves around alot:)

zoe c said:
Our midwife at my 8 week scan suggested we could buy a scanner like Tom Cruise did so we could watch the baby all day long

Do you think if I ask nicely he'll buy me one aswell :D

Hes not using the one he has now, maybe if I get my OH to give him sexual favours lol :shock:

well my OH said he would do anything for me so if I get him to give tom sexual favours, maybe he will give us his scan machine in return. Asked OH he wasnt to keen on the idea lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back